On the fly date?

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
K, I'm supposed to be "studying" with this chick from my class today at college. Just us. We are on campus, so I was wondering what's the best tactic:

-kino at library
-grab lunch "date"
-study, get rapport, then set date at later time

Any ideas?

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case I would immediately plan a real date. Then have the study date.

Get physical with her in the study date if you want. Make plans with her for the "real date."

Take it from there. You should know a lot more about if you want to date her or not after the study date.

I would definitely act like you are actually wanting to study btw. When she starts acting silly or talking about whatever you can bust on her for not being a serious student, etc.

Or not even have a real date and just see what happens through casual encounters. Its all up to you and what you want.

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
K, update:

Got tons of kino, mostly from me to her. Shoulder touching, waist grabbing, eye contact, etc...She reciprocated a bit, touching kightly, smiling blah blah blah.

Set plans to go get cofee Wednesday at the campus coffee shop.

My problem is, I don't really know the next step.

This girl is spoiled, used to getting things her way, and we have a small circle of friends that are all in the same class (especially this one girl who still has a crush on me). I know she doesn't want to be looked at as a slut.

So how can I keep the heat up, while disarming her worries about other people's opinions?

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out throughout all the winking from her to me, waist grabbing, hair touching, etc...

the chick is married...

I don't think her hubby would be too happy if he knew some guy had his hands all over his woman.

I know I know, don't "try" to ruin a marriage...but damn, it's so tempting. Of course sometimes you never know if you have a shot or not. She still flirts IMO...hmm.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mess with a married woman. But its your choice. I agree with others that you should forget the study date thing and go for a real date plain and simple.