Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

on plus side my facebook date on Sat went well but now low IL?

johnywhite17

Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Its funy how you do not give up eventhough she's clearly not very into you, LOL...
I can't argue with that point, but it's not a bad thing to examine what he's doing wrong in order to get better at all this. as long as it isn't just anxiety provoking obsessiveness it can be constructive. He is dealing with flakiness often it seems so he must have some recurring mistakes he's making.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
..recurring mistakes and/or stupid low quality women.

johnywhite17

Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
..recurring mistakes and/or stupid low quality women.
Ya, kind of got that impression as well. Continuing to go after stupid low quality is a recurring mistake that I doubt he was aware of before though haha

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in fairness i just go for whoever bites, like i dont have a ton of options so i can't really be that picky until i start getting some plates, i dont discriminate on age so i'll easily date someon 10 years younger or 10 years older as long as i find them physically attractive enough to have sex with.

i accept this one isn't interested anymore and as confusing as hell as it is because she was really into it on the date i may not get my answer, so im not going to pursue it unless she contacts me. i'm already in a mind set of next women rather than consolidate what i (don't) have i.e. resting on my laurels. i'm more motivated now because i have zero plates to go and get some more this weekend.