Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

on-off girl.

urban

Reaction score
hey. mi problem is dis: dere is dis girl at skool hu i like n she flirtz wid me a bit (but she duz dis wid alot of guys).iv ask'd her 2 meet up at d weekend and she's ask'd me, and we hav dun. But once we meet up she'll long me off, and go sumwhere etc. one or twice we've nearly kiss'd but datz it.

Duz ne1 got ne advice 4 me.

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take off your bling, and purchase clothing that fits.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\quit stereotyping. I could say something bad about suburban kids like "take off those tight shirts and quit wearing women's pants" but you'd probably get mad at that

Çloud¤$trider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by urban
hey. mi problem is dis: dere is dis girl at skool hu i like n she flirtz wid me a bit (but she duz dis wid alot of guys).iv ask'd her 2 meet up at d weekend and she's ask'd me, and we hav dun. But once we meet up she'll long me off, and go sumwhere etc. one or twice we've nearly kiss'd but datz it.

I know this might sound dumb but learn how to type and spell. I use to do this but then I start realizing how dumb and imature this can be.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man if you want to get some responses to your post you might want to clean up your typing a little. I got a headace just reading it.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by i am me
/\quit stereotyping. I could say something bad about suburban kids like "take off those tight shirts and quit wearing women's pants" but you'd probably get mad at that
Hey, I am emo, jackass.

But yeah dude, if I read your language right, what you need to do is invite her to something fun (skating, or some type of game, or a concert or something like that), and show her that you can have a good time around her(then go to a back alley and rape her. j/k). Then try making a move on her. If she acts stuck up or if she resists your move, then I'm afraid to say that she's just not that into you, if at all. Which then leads to the n word. I've met alot girls that just like to flirt with guys, but don't like to bump uglies with them. So just remember that.

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by urban

This is my attempt at translating...

"Hey, my problem is this: There is this girl at school who I like and she flirts with me a bit (but, she does this with a lot of guys) I've asked her to meet up on the weekends and shes asked me, and we have met up. The problem is that once we meet up, she'll leave me and go somewhere etc. Once or twice we've nearly kissed, but thats it."

If thats what you said. Then heres what you need to do. Hang out with her ONE more time, and if she just leaves you, tell her this.

"Look, if you want to just walk off and do your own thing, fine. Don't expect me to tag along like some little puppy. See ya later"

Walk off. Don't. I repeat, don't stop and give in if she begs you to stay. Don't be an ass about it. Just tell her that your sick of her bailing on you and when she can pull her head out her ass, to call you

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DogFashionDisco
Hey, I am emo, jackass.

But yeah dude, if I read your language right, what you need to do is invite her to something fun (skating, or some type of game, or a concert or something like that), and show her that you can have a good time around her(then go to a back alley and rape her. j/k). Then try making a move on her. If she acts stuck up or if she resists your move, then I'm afraid to say that she's just not that into you, if at all. Which then leads to the n word. I've met alot girls that just like to flirt with guys, but don't like to bump uglies with them. So just remember that.
I don't care if you do because that's your decision...I'm just saying that stereotyping is annoying (you got offended didn't you?)