On holiday with hot rich plate but super clingy. What to do?

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently in the Canary Island, staying in an amazing apartment. Sun beach eating out 3x a day.
All paid for by my plate, who is a multiple apartment owner, super rich, owns a multi million apartment in Amsterdam too she owns multiple apartments here too.
I did some heavy push pull in the beginning (november), banged a few other chicks and indirectly let her know. Which put her in extreme anxiety mode and basically made her my slave she is always afraid I might fvck another chick again so she is doing and buying me everything she can to please me. Secually I can do anything to her, sex is amazing, but it is getting old fast.
She loves me, she talks about moving here with me. Already says she has an apartment lined up which we could use to live here and and in Amsterdam and come and go whenever we please.
She is paying for everything, gifts, flights, dinners, we're staying in an apartment it is paradise.

But the problem is.
She is insanely afraid of me, and therefore super clingy. I mean super clingy, she doesn't let me be alone for 10 minutes. When we are at the beach and I need to take a break to just be with myself she shows her disappointment. When we go to a bar she gets angry when I check out other chicks.

At this moment she went to the hairdresser for 6 hours, so I thought, finally I get some time alone to explore the area by myself. Now she tells me she has asked her mother to show me around the city of Las Palmas, I told her I prefer to go alone, I need my time alone but she already made arrangements for her mom to pick me up. All the time when she has to leave for business or whatever, she either asks me to join her or asks her fvcking mom to "accompany me" Fvck sakes.
I know why, it's because she thinks I will be out in the street trying to hook up with new chicks (because thats what I did before).

How crazy it sounds, hot chick, super rich, funny, submissive, lets me do everything to her secually, loves me, allows me to live steadily in paradise.
I am actually thinking about dropping the bomb of ejecting when we go home.
My lack of freedom is suffocating me.

Tell me guys if I am right.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Give it time. Eventually she will establish more trust in you. Until then, if you are happy with the arrangement, take advantage of the freebies and smash her box like never before and enjoy it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think to play women of value and worth like this to remain skiing down pvssy mountain filled with eye candy is retarded. She's clingy because your attachment is not strong. Do you really want to diss her for neighborhood and club girls? Many of us would love to be so blessed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A multi million are that's sexy as fvck? Man... She better be your priority or you need your head examined. She's obviously trying to lock you down. Figure out a way to give her a great experience and good memories.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree.
So treat neighborhood and club girls better than her? I mean he doesn't need to let her lock him down. But nothing worse for a person of actual value to have their friend waste their time or play them or treat them like garbage. This is like one of the females who'd play the rich attractive man who has her back while pursuing her lazy boyfriend who doesn't give half a **** about her.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd turn all of that greatness down for my FREEDOM if it was too confining. Some of us aren't meant to be "fenced in" or restricted. Its very suffocating.

To keep this deal going and both of you happy there needs to be some common ground. You will have to give up some freedom and reassure her. She will need to give you some freedom and stop being so clingy.

Reactions: Von

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you told her you feel you need more freedom? Talking to her about it sounds more sensible than just bailing.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I don’t get this crap. If she lets you do whatever you want and ****ing does EVERYTHING for you, then why not reward her with some romanticism? She’s trying super hard to please you.

And why not just tell her straight up “Hey I need SOME space. I’m not gonna go around doing things behind your back that I shouldn’t be doing. You’ve actually earned that from me. I just need some time to do things myself”. Then say some wish washy crap and hug her or some **** so that she turns to jello.

If she still doesn’t give you some space, you ought to just do whatever you want. I mean after all, you said that she’s afraid of you and really wants to keep you. Just do whatever the hell you want. Then once she confronts you about it, you can just twist the tables around and say how she was probably out with other guys too doing the same thing because she’ll be gone for 6+ hours or something like that lol. And that you never get jealous but that she always does when you even look at other chicks. And that you find it cute and all but that you don’t like the hypocrisy or something like that.

I dunno man, not gonna lie. You really are being a major peice of **** right now. Like that’s just ****ty what you’re doing. But hey, it’s on you I guess.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Difficult scenario. No one healthy likes to be smothered, and no one healthy smothers another

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the time when she has to leave for business or whatever, she either asks me to join her or asks her fvcking mom to "accompany me"
Start banging her mom?
:p

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I say he should be spinning plates and playing her? No. I actually haven't even expressed my advice yet. I need to know what he wants first.

I just disagree he should treat her as his priority.
Your right. He must stay within his purpose. I just didn't want him treating someone whose so generous like dirt. He also shouldn't position himself as a gold digger. I'm sure there is a good way to handle where everyone is happy.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nuts... is she a self made woman? (Like started from scratch and made it by herself?)

Alot of successful people in business are
1) control freak
2) narcissistic to a degree
3) focused on their business
4) have low time to date/socialize outside of business/work
5) they all have insecurities that they surpass to lead their business (actually their insecurities push them to win)

If she's a woman... woman will have a hard time almost impossible time to detach the 5 points above from business/family/dating time.

She will run you like she run her business.

My experience: my mom, all the successful woman or Professionnal aka career driven.

They have to win at all cost, all the time.

However, business behaviour doesn't have the same effect in dating. (That's why some high career or business woman go for the "beta-easy" male.. Or high successful guys go for the calm/easy girl).

Your freedom is worth more than gold.

Every successful people or rich (even the mega rich like Steve Jobs who on his death bed wrote that if he could exchange all his money for someone next to him while he die... he would give it right away) will tell you... gold can rot.

At one point, you'll become sick of it (even more than the feeling that lead you to write here).

You need to talk to her, you need to tell her that you aren't dating her mom.

She might have been cheated on or trying hard to lock you down to get babies.

Her behaviour if she continue will just break you.

Talk to her about it, she goes crazy... she's BPD and you need to run away

PS: if she inherited, than she feel pressure to securize the assets and grow her own part of the wealth, her own success (cause she lives in the shadow of her elders... and that's never fun, especially for the rich kids who feel in competition with their parents)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I don’t get this crap. If she lets you do whatever you want and ****ing does EVERYTHING for you, then why not reward her with some romanticism? She’s trying super hard to please you.

And why not just tell her straight up “Hey I need SOME space. I’m not gonna go around doing things behind your back that I shouldn’t be doing. You’ve actually earned that from me. I just need some time to do things myself”. Then say some wish washy crap and hug her or some **** so that she turns to jello.

If she still doesn’t give you some space, you ought to just do whatever you want. I mean after all, you said that she’s afraid of you and really wants to keep you. Just do whatever the hell you want. Then once she confronts you about it, you can just twist the tables around and say how she was probably out with other guys too doing the same thing because she’ll be gone for 6+ hours or something like that lol. And that you never get jealous but that she always does when you even look at other chicks. And that you find it cute and all but that you don’t like the hypocrisy or something like that.

I dunno man, not gonna lie. You really are being a major peice of **** right now. Like that’s just ****ty what you’re doing. But hey, it’s on you I guess.
That's what I was saying. At least give her good memories.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Child support
Marry her, get some of the businesses/property transferred and in your name, tell her you want to contribute, tell her you want your own empire too.

When the ink is dry, divorce, spin plates.