Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On Confidence

BrokenPath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Our correlation with confidence extracts directly from our evironmnent and our interpretations of reality.
Confidence is attractive, and threatening as well. The abilities we find we have and the obsessions we are bound to find are mirrors of our confidence. Women that search for "confidence" in a man usually look for a persona that fits their current environment. One that finds a certain "superiority" of themselves. Confident men, if left uhumbled usually view thesmelves as superior to the entire population.

The "gangster" you see or the criminal in general correlates his confidence with his physical, and psychological ability to intimidate, and control his current environment. Viewing his entire reality, and the entire world under his fingertips, scheming on how he is going to extrude the next ounce of power from the world. His focus is on intimidation, and status in the criminal world, the women that will come with it, and usual monetary gain amounting never to more of about 120k a year. The rest of the world is shut out... Everyone else is inferior to him and criminal intent now becomes his reality. The types of women he attracts live in the same reality. That his persona, his goals, and his "confidence." Is superior to that of the world, or at the very least... his environment.

The monetary and noteriety focused male correlates his confidence directly with his gain in legal financial profit. That of very high numbers and the "yearly salary." This male also views himself as superior to the rest of the population, seeing his way is best, and the rest of the world is now shut out. His focus is on monetary gain, and the women that will come with it. He searches his environment for every ounce of power he can gain with the control of the salary, thus in turn the lives, of others.

The Scholar, Gains his confidence from the "fact" that he is superior to others in terms of the knowledge he posses and is striving to learn. However, the scholar is generally humbled in the sense that he is "open" to all ideas. Yet there is still the figurative "confidence" that he himself has more knowledge, and is better versed in the entire universe. He searches the world for answers and knowledge, and the respect that comes with it.

The "Hippie" or the "different ones" Extract their confidence from the fact that they simply "think on a higher plane" Amounting their confidence from the subjective opinion that they are better, because they do not think like the above 3, or the infinite others. They take pride in the weird things that they do, going to different events and taking various and numerous drugs. The extrude their confidence from a sort of "stiff nose" that they hold around having a sort of superiority complex.

Confidence in and of itself is almost nihilistic in theory, the fact that the term in and of itself can mean nothing. Confidence therefore, is an entity, of pure subjective thought. An almost metaphysical "ghost" that hangs over all of our heads. Those without it, strive for it, and those with it think they have found it all.

We're not all special.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think, therefore I am - Descartes

What the fuk are you talking about? - Rex Man

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm an odd post. I am not a gangster, hippie, scholar or stock broker. Is that why my confidence isn't as high as it should? Obviously not.

There are many, many factors that influence somebody's self-confidence. I think that confidence is increased when you have accomplished your goals. It is also boosted if you are living how you want to live.

Therefore a person who has met few or maybe none of his goals and is not living the life he would like to, would have low confidence.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I think your confusing accomplishment and value with confidence. What does any of your examples have to do with being confident with women when not only your accomplishment and value are on "trial" by the woman but primarily your looks and personality is.

All you're saying really is if a man is accomplished in some area in life he will likely feel more self-worth. No big surprise or relevation there.

BrokenPath

Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
I agree that confidence is largely a synthetic, a priori principle of the will...experience may help inflate it, but nothing can empirically determine it, nor can external source impart it...the root of it, as you said, is pure subjective thought

At first, I just thought you were trying to show off. This is actually a really good post. Like really good. Confidence isn't an end, which many beta males try to attain through certain seemingly causal means. Rather, a confident male is confident in the action itself, without need for validation through the end, or effect of their action. That is why cannot be determined in someone by observing the ends of their actions. A hippie may be extremely confident in their relative poverty...a stockbroker confident in their narcissim,
Thanks man, Wow, that was a really good way of getting to the point. It was hard for me to try and get the main message across i guess. To stop focusing on things that don't matter in terms of internal confidence. Although I feel that oppurtunity is abundant and shouldn't be taken for granted in america. I also feel that the world in general en masse is using certain head trips to feel superior and rely on that for their confidence. The thing is though, that these people get girls because they're bringing them into their reality. All in all, we're all insecure in some way shape or form and those that are especially insecure tend too be very easily impressionable. I want to send the message across to the newjacks not to be down about this.

We all see it all the time. The certain types of people get the hottest chicks, and they only seem to like guys in a certain category. The thing is though, I've seduced, all types of women. Even those living in the hood. (Although I don't recomend going for hoodrats.)

Your internal game matters more than anything. More than anything superficial. Your goals of a nice car and a lot of money, or power, or whatever should be just your own personal goals. Not focused on pleasing anyone else with them, or showing it off. You might bring some impressionable girls, or gold diggers into your reality but the truth is that they don't really like you as much as you think they do. They're simply in some pseudo-reality that they've created. They've rubbed a "magnet" on themselves that has this label on it and they're attracted mostly to that label.

We need to learn more to be a super magnet. Something that attracts all, because in the end... We're all human. Fads phases, technology, and money have come and gone but we've still lived to reproduce. Reproduction is embedded in our genes, not in our clothes.

As a side note, do you like underground hip hop?