Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On Clooney

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is he really blue pill all along.

And does well because of his huge value - fame, money, looks.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Scormus,
In the dim distant past on a thread which asked us to nominate the DJ we most admire,i suggested dear old George...Well what a dill brain he has turned into...an Arab Human rights lawyer....my goodness he has blindfolds on...down the line she will stitch him up and claim the greatest alimony ever!

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clooney treats women like rental cars. He leases them for a couple years and trades them in for a new model.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand that all the femcvnts are now blogging their fat ugly arses off and putting Clooney's new woman up as proof that women can have it all.
That they can focus on their careers and selfishly spurn every decent guy who shows interest and still end up with a top-shelf man.
What a joke!! This is one woman who has broken the mould, 99.9% of the rest of them are sitting at home with their cats and blogging on puahate.com.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clooney has a sixth sense for gold diggers. He got the sex he wanted without losing his ass in court. Notice the woman he's decided to settle down with isn't conventionally beautiful and she's got a decent background/resume. He's a smart dude.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hadn't seen that, although I'm speaking in relative terms. I thought she was a bit of a butterface myself, not that I'd kick her out of bed. I thought the Keibler chick was much better, her ass is to die for.

I'm a little biased toward tall skinny chicks, not my thing.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why someone like him would marry. I would have a kid early, divorce my wife. And keep shagging the finest possible thing(s) I could get in my bed. Maybe I could find a gorgeous lesbian couple that wants to bang the Cloonster or something...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dying old alone fear must be getting to him.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Bradd,
Thanks for that...yeah he's one rooster who has stuck his neck out too far!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why all the hate? The guy's 52 years old and has probably banged more gorgeous women than we ever will in our lives. If he wants to marry an Arab lawyer, well....power to him. Hope he doesn't get hung out to dry.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he wants kids. The guy should be passing his genes along.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 to1 odds says she has BPD, and that's how she got him.