Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On being a risk taker...

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have carried a copy of this qotation with me for years, and think many of you would appreciate it as well.

"You have to take risks, he said. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen.

Every day, God gives us the sun--and also one moment in which we have the ability to change everything that makes us unhappy. Every day, we try to pretend that we haven't perceived that moment, that it doesn't exist--that today is the same as yesterday and will be the same as tomorrow. But if people really pay attention to their everyday lives, they will discover that magic moment. It may arrive in the instant when we are doing something mundane, like putting our front-door key in the lock; it may lie hidden in the quiet that follows the lunch hour or in the thousand and one things that all seem the same to us. But that moment exists--a moment when all the power of the stars becomes a part of us and enables us to perform miracles.

Joy is sometimes a blessing, but it is often a conquest. Our magic moment helps us to change and sends us off in search of our dreams. Yes, we are going to suffer, we will have difficult times, and we will experience many disappointments--but all of this is transitory; it leaves no permanent mark. And one day we will look back with pride and faith at the journey we have taken.

Pitiful is the person who is afraid of taking risks. Perhaps this person will never be disappointed or disillusioned; perhaps she won't suffer the way people do when they have a dream to follow. But when that person looks back--and at some point everyone looks back--she will hear her heart saying, "What have you done with the miracles that God planted in your days? What have you done with the talents God bestowed on you? You buried yourself in a cave because you were fearful of losing those talents. So this is your heritage: the certainty that you wasted your life."

Pitiful are the people who must realize this. Because when they are finally able to believe in miracles, their life's magic moments will have already passed them by. "

-By The River Piedra I Sat Down And Wept By Paulo Coelho

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
so if no one replies to this thread, are u going to feel sad that u didn't get any attention??

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
so if no one replies to this thread, are u going to feel sad that u didn't get any attention??
LOL :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
its a woman on a forum STRICTLY designed for men, theres nothing else she wants other than attention

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's really what faith is all about...just taking that step forward.. God has given all of you guys the key in women... it was already bestowed upon you. even if every signs conceivable to man make it seem like you don't have what it takes....God wants you to know that you already have it so go out there and live life to the fullest!

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks priest, I like the message but I'd rather think of it as nature's gift than god's.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
its a woman on a forum STRICTLY designed for men, theres nothing else she wants other than attention
My God, man!!!

Your psychic abilities are astounding! Truly!

Quick, what are the winning lottery numbers for this weekend??!

Who will be the next President?

What is my favorite color??

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
AFC Savior, you are absolutely, 100% correct. I don't know which is more sickening...the female attention addicts here who think they are helping by telling us what they think they think, or the plethora of guys here who engage them in conversation, thinking that these women somehow represent the female population at large.

Think, about it, men. What on earth would motivate a woman to hang out here? What payoff is she deriving from spending hours and hours reading and responding to these posts? Would such a woman accurately represent a cross-section of the female gender?

This forum is of immense value if a man spends time reading the older posts (circa 2003 and older). There is true wisdom to be found for those who are willing to toil and dig. I hope that the stuff going on today in this forum is a bump in the road as men's consciousness continues to be raised.

Right now, the forum has devolved into "Does she like me?", and even worse, when engaging certain women here, " Oh really, Ms. X, thank you for straightening out my thinking. Tell me more...".

Sickening. To the newbies:
Search the old posts by the masters who have moved on. They have moved on for a reason. They have learned that life is not about "pickup" and techniques, rather, it is about the EMERGENCY of developing yourself into a man whom you can be proud to be; a man who garners respect from himself (to be clear, I mean self-respect) and from others.

You won't get there by hanging on the words of confused women who you imagine to represent the female perspective. You will get there by getting out you hammer and chisel and value developing yourself as a man above the "picking up chicks" mindset. Let he who has an ear, hear.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
thats right Sun Tzu

seriously, there is no reason for a woman to just randomly post up a tip for men........women need to be banned, they don't add anything to the topic of seducing women - hell, women don't even want to be know that they are being seduced, they want everything to happen "naturally", and no woman will give HONEST advice on how to get themselves (make sense?)

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I just wanted to say that im concerned about the flow of this forum.
I think im one of those how dig a lot and found this 2004 and older great posts.
Im so in onto this POOK/developing/Maning-up/sexuality-control thing.
Thats why I have commed up to the idea:

-Create a forum secction for newbies (like me) to tell experiencs and questions and then more experienced guys can help us.
- Let the discussion forum for more advanced/technologic¿? topics.
- New rule: no complaining or whinning in forums!

I have learned not to start complaining and whining in this forum. But i still like guys to throw feedback on my experiences, so i can grow the XP.

It will be kinda Utopic. Also dont pay tooo much attention. Its just a RAFC idea.