Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On average, how many women do you approach?

Honesty! Out of 10 targets you'd like to approach, how many do you ACTUALLY approach?

• 1-2 Approaches (1-8 wuss-outs)

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • 2-4 approaches (6-8 wuss-outs)

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • 4-6 Approaches (4-6 wuss-outs)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 6-8 Approaches (2-4 wuss-outs)

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 8-10 Approaches (0-2 wuss-outs)

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You spot a hottie you'd like to meet, bang or get to know more. Do you approach?

If yes, what kind of opener(s) do you use?

If no, what's holding you back?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say half is the number I approach. I gauge interest in eye contact and will go up to the group after I get at least one indication of interest. Admittedly this is one of the few things from "the game' I still adhere too. After a few drinks and if I am in a good enough mood, I'll hit a 100% approach rate. It all depends on how good I am feeling that night. some nights can be pretty awful too.

To the post below, I think more people are moody than you might think. Every time I go out, it seems that 80% of guys just sit there. Most really don't go out and try and talk to women. As I said, sometimes I am not feeling it either, its only natural. best thing you can do is when you feel in the zone is to go out there and socialize.

Last edited:

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on my mood. Wish I wasn't so moody but I can be. ALso I wouldn't say that others were wuss outs as much as I just didn't happen to do it. I open with whatever comes to mind at the time or "Hey"

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, it depends more on the location.

Bar/club? I'll approach 8 out of 10 times.

I'll usually say whatever comes to mind. I make it a point to open with something unusual in order to avoid the normal boring conversation like "Hey, how are you, what school do you go to, where are you from" etc.

During the day? Probably 1 out of 10 times.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLW said:

I'll usually say whatever comes to mind. I make it a point to open with something unusual in order to avoid the normal boring conversation like "Hey, how are you, what school do you go to, where are you from" etc.

This^ Nightgame, I get down and on it. Daygame is my problem.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I approach usually 3-5 sets, or maybe even one or two if they go really well.

often now girls approach me which is weird, because Im use to being the one who controls the openers and attention.

The one guy said he approaches 8/10 times, is that a night? or 80% of the time?

8 approaches in one night, at the same bar would look kinda weird, and come off as trying too hard, and thus being "that creepy guy".

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached 30 women last night, lol

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
I'd say half is the number I approach. I gauge interest in eye contact and will go up to the group after I get at least one indication of interest. Admittedly this is one of the few things from "the game' I still adhere too. After a few drinks and if I am in a good enough mood, I'll hit a 100% approach rate. It all depends on how good I am feeling that night. some nights can be pretty awful too.

To the post below, I think more people are moody than you might think. Every time I go out, it seems that 80% of guys just sit there. Most really don't go out and try and talk to women. As I said, sometimes I am not feeling it either, its only natural. best thing you can do is when you feel in the zone is to go out there and socialize.

JLW said:

yuppaz said:
It all depends on my mood. Wish I wasn't so moody but I can be. ALso I wouldn't say that others were wuss outs as much as I just didn't happen to do it. I open with whatever comes to mind at the time or "Hey"
Gray The Prince said:
This^ Nightgame, I get down and on it. Daygame is my problem.

I see a trend going on here. Seems like most guys suppress their day game and being it out only to social environments (clubs, bars, etc). I have this problem myself too, and now I know I'm not alone. Unfortunately, the women in these venues aren't good quality. In fact, they're some of the lowest-quality women around (unless you want just a (fvck buddy or a large order of STD's), they're also mostly attention wh0res.

I encourage all of you to start working on your day game. It instantly sets you apart because she doesn't expect this stuff to happen during the day. I also read an article and some stats that women dream or idealize of meeting their good boyfriend or similar in an every-day situation. It must appear as if "it happened naturally." This is why you when you want to bring a woman home you do it with the excuse of a movie, showing her something, etc. You NEVER say "hey, let's go to my room and have some sex," right? Of course not!

Now that I know I'm not alone, it's going to be easier to tackle this one down.
I don't have enough time or experience to start a let's-do-this-together thread, but, as someone who is the same situation, it would be helpful to hear what we are doing so that others can learn from what we do and we can progress as men and individuals.

Make the change today!

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
The one guy said he approaches 8/10 times, is that a night? or 80% of the time?

8 approaches in one night, at the same bar would look kinda weird, and come off as trying too hard, and thus being "that creepy guy".
It totally depends on the night.

Usually, I'll approach anywhere between 2 and 15 sets in a night. It depends on how many attractive girls I find.

On the nights where I get upwards of 10-15 approaches, it's because the bar (or usually club) is packed and I can get away with it.

As for being creepy, the thought never really bothers me. I don't really care what they think. I'll probably never see them again if I don't want to.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
I approached 30 women last night, lol
Where did you go?
All that matters if you succeeded. Did you close or hook up with any hotties or did the 30 approaches come from being rejected?

mtlwlu said:
often now girls approach me which is weird, because Im use to being the one who controls the openers and attention.

You must be doing something right if you're getting girls to approach you. Not to sound homosexual or anything, but are you good-looking or do you have something going on for that you think might make these girls to approach you?

I'm trying to figure out if this is a nurture or nature thing. If it's something physical, then we can't change for the better except for working out. But if it's something you do, then we can probably learn the skill if you explain it.

I agree. I'd probably do a few approaches in a night but deff not 80%, but hey he has the guts to do it and that's awesome. I have no problem with night game, but I've figured the more you focus on a few targets, the more chances of success you have. Again, this is personal experience.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
I agree. I'd probably do a few approaches in a night but deff not 80%, but hey he has the guts to do it and that's awesome. I have no problem with night game, but I've figured the more you focus on a few targets, the more chances of success you have. Again, this is personal experience.
I'm at a point in my game where experience will count for a lot more in the long run than being strategic about the type of girls I approach.

I approach 80% of the girls I am attracted to because I need all the practice I can get.

Who's going to get better faster: the guy who approaches 1 set per night, or the guy who approaches 10? Answer seems obvious to me.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLW said:
I'm at a point in my game where experience will count for a lot more in the long run than being strategic about the type of girls I approach.

I approach 80% of the girls I am attracted to because I need all the practice I can get.

Who's going to get better faster: the guy who approaches 1 set per night, or the guy who approaches 10? Answer seems obvious to me.
Depends on the quality of the approaches. You could approach 100 times and have most of them fail or approach 20 times and have a good number succeed. It's all about how you view things. I agree with you in getting all the practice you can get, though; I'm trying to do the same thing and when it comes to practice more is always better.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to follow up on this thread, but you addressed the point I was going to make. I tend to only make my advances either during the night scene, through networks, and seldom/very rarely during the day. For example, I have never approached a girl at the gym in my life. To my current location, I don't go out much and spend most of my time either reading, working out or looking for work. Day game is non existent in life right now. Given the right environment, maybe. It seems most people are not keen on advances during the day, but i could be wrong.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Depends on the quality of the approaches. You could approach 100 times and have most of them fail or approach 20 times and have a good number succeed. It's all about how you view things. I agree with you in getting all the practice you can get, though; I'm trying to do the same thing and when it comes to practice more is always better.

Right. But when you're a beginner like me, you want quantity over quality.

If 50% of your approaches fizzle out within the first 45 seconds, then approaching 10+ girls is totally do-able in one night. I would say only about 20% of my approaches actually "hook" and start into an interesting and flirty conversation. Trying to get that percentage up. When I first started, I would say only 5% of my approaches would hook. I'm improving slowly but surely.