Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On and off again relationship

• Thread starter Deleted member 138215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 138215

I've been dating this woman for over two years.She is my neighbor and we have been involved over two years.She breaks up with me all the time.How do I stop this?We will have a decent week or two and then she starts her crap.I really like this woman but She is driving me crazy with these games.I just posted about helping her with her bills.I helped and she is starting her crap.I have given up on marrying her because she acts like this.She has mentioned marriage many times.She tells me she needs space after not seeing her for a few days.How do I gain control?

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't stop anything as she not your girlfriend, to her your her wallet, the white knight who takes her ****. lol I would keep her around for sex and nothing else as a real girlfriend would never do this to you. You should listen to this guy on youtube Tom Leykis. He will wake you up to how women are. lol

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating this woman for over two years.She is my neighbor and we have been involved over two years.She breaks up with me all the time.How do I stop this?We will have a decent week or two and then she starts her crap.I really like this woman but She is driving me crazy with these games.I just posted about helping her with her bills.I helped and she is starting her crap.I have given up on marrying her because she acts like this.She has mentioned marriage many times.She tells me she needs space after not seeing her for a few days.How do I gain control?
My ex did the same. Loved me to death wanted marey me and would have in a heartbeat however broke things off all the time in a whim over the littlest of things. Then would act like nothing happened. This is part of a personality disorder and dysfunction. She allows herself to have no lines or boundaries.
I told my ex all the time for a year i can not marry someone who breaks things off constantly , stop and we will get engaged and married. She could NOT change.
I had to walk.

Sit down with her and be honest and tell her it stops or you are gone. And mean it.

I feel for you. Some women just can not grow or change. Or refuse. Some are damaged.

Last edited:

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your relationship is over .. probably has been for awhile.

Her asking for space translates to "I want space in my V for other ****"

Give her space and make it permanent so you can leave with whatever dignity you have left.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your relationship is over .. probably has been for awhile.

Her asking for space translates to "I want space in my V for other ****"

Give her space and make it permanent so you can leave with whatever dignity you have left.
Agreed any girl.asking for space is asking for permission for another dik.

Go no contact asap. F her.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gain control by not playing her game anymore. Move on, smash when she shows interest and then be distant. Wash, rinse, repeat. You could keep that up for a few years, all the while building your harem on the side. It will drive her crazy and make you irresistible to her.