Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

on a date, how can you tell if her interest level in me is high or not?

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any signs that can let me know if I'm doing well or horribly to raise her interest level?

And what are some good ways to get her more interested in me? I know there's C+F and neg-hits, but I do does naturally with everyone. Guys, girls, friends, parents, family, etc... I know there's also Kino, and that part I suck at it I never did that in my life, but what else?

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she grabs your penis and tries to wack u off at every possible opportunity

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Read the Bible, n00b.
I don't have a lot of free time to read it for now unfortunately T_T Could you point some articles that I should absolutely read?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
continued eye contact
dilated eyes
smiling
good conversation
initiation of kino by her
proximity
angle of her legs toward you

And if you're not man enough to initiate kino, then sorry pal, you're gonna be a failure in life. Man up.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always assume that the IL is high, because she is with you, and you are most likely not forcing her to be there. Just enjoy yourself, and she will enjoy being with you.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume attraction.

But if you really NEED someway to tell...

Try a bit of kino early on.

Stop kino.

Wait.

If she wants it she will begin to kino you (even just a little bit).

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
She listens when you talk to her.
She laughs at a proper moment.
She wants to know more about you.
She smiles when she looks at you.
She is attentive.
You really know she is into you when your tongue is down her throat and she is grinding into you. (that usually comes at the end of the date, but may vary according to the woman.)

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
continued eye contact
dilated eyes
smiling
good conversation
initiation of kino by her
proximity
angle of her legs toward you

And if you're not man enough to initiate kino, then sorry pal, you're gonna be a failure in life. Man up.
Someone isn't in a good mood -_- but don't worry I'm not scared of doing kino. In a sense I do it often, but when I think about doing it it becomes real bad lol. However, I don't find it hard at all and do it somewhat naturally to do small-time kino, like playfully touch a girl... I just don't know how to escalate at all, guess I need some practice on that.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you continue figuring out if her IL is there on the date, you may make the mistake like me by overanalyzing it and not have a good time. BETTER yet, she may not have a good time because you are thinking too much about it. I do the same crap and I need to take my own advice here as well. I mean eye contact is the main thing I look for and if she touches you some or repeatedly, that is always good.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is making physical contact with her. But it really is best to not worry, and stay relaxed.. If you begin to think, you may get paranoid, and begin to feel insecure.
Kino is really easy to start with her, put out your hand, and she will take it, because she feels rude not accepting. Then you can slowly and smoothly elevate, to put your arm around her, or move your hands around a bit. Just dont go too far with it right away, and take breaks from kino to see if she will re-initiate it with you.

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, you have to learn that there is no set pattern that tells you if a girl's interested in you. Unfortunately, girls are like icebergs, 90% of their mass is under the surface. Guys who are good with women are the same, except they're bolder and will approach, lead, and ask them out.

All you can do is ask the girl out, try and keep the conversation fun and light-hearted, and later try to follow up the first date with conversation. If she's receptive, you'll know, then she probably liked you. (It's even better for you if she randomly calls you up after your first date!) If she's avoidant or doesn't pick up her phone anymore, then you have your answer.

A girl never tells a guy outright how she feels; you just have to take action and find out. i.e, you usually never got a girl to tell you that she likes you; you asked her out and she agreed, so you assume that she does. :D

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
assume the interest level as high and go ahead. listen to her, keep strong eye contacts, tease her (you do assume, remember !), be funny and touch her (kino).
You don't haver to impress her. She"s already here with you.
when you are enough confortable and you think she's worth the effort, ask her some "do you prefer" funny questions and the last one would be "do you prefer kiss or to be kissed ?"
she should reply with "to be kissed" and then kiss her !
or try the YES SET : ask some simple questions that you know she should reply by a "Yes" and then ask "would you want to kiss me?"
:p

Frenchconnection said:
What the hell is KINO?? :cuss: I should search huh?
Yes you should...:whistle:

cheers