Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OMG, The Pickup Artist Season 2 Episode 2 is on right now!

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Listen up Guys!

Oh my God1, The Pickup Artist Season 2 Episode 2 is on right now! :D

12:00 pm -----> I'm on the East Coast right now

I'm mad surprised they aired the original episode in the middle of the day, instead of at night as usual...
(Not saying that's bad, I'm rather glad they made this descision :up: )

Mystery makes them go into a supposed "club", and them makes them open up sets with all the "lovely beautiful women" playing BINGO in the Nursing Home!
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im waiting to see it online

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
There is an official PUA Season 2 thread in Anything Else right now. Please direct your posts there.

Reaction score
That is the queerest show I've ever seen. I bet ALL of those guys are f*cking each other. I'd rather watch a football game.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the 1st episode was ok. Mystery was awesome without his peacock crutches.

But now I feel they are going too slow, all these guys are lame. I would rather approach a few sets and get experience some real game than waiting anxiously every week for these gaytards to compete. I still hope later episodes are better.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i likeda subtle line that mystery had in the first episode "youre exciting...you excite me"

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I saw episode 2 online. Fvck there were some real b1ches in there, with some fvcked up AMOG asholes.

I think the brian did a great job, and he could have easily escalated with that cute chick if he knew how to carry on.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexie said:
I didn't even know guys used the phrase "OMG" until just now.
haha lol

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
Ok I saw episode 2 online. Fvck there were some real b1ches in there, with some fvcked up AMOG asholes.

I think the brian did a great job, and he could have easily escalated with that cute chick if he knew how to carry on.
hey dude can u please give us link to watch it online?

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More Cowbell Please said:
That is the queerest show I've ever seen. I bet ALL of those guys are f*cking each other. I'd rather watch a football game.
This is the most ignorant post I've read in this thread ----> Second only to Solomon typically retarded bullsh!t :down:

Honestly why the fvck would you say that? :mad:
Was this your pathetic attempt at humor??? :confused:

And what the hell do you get out of watching some random-ass football game? ------> You certaintly don't learn anything from watching it...

I'm willing to say that people who watch football games on regular basis probably lose the same amount of brain cells that the occaisonal weed smoker loses :eek:

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
can you hug mystery's scortum any harder?
Okay Solomon & others ------> Enough with all the Mystery bashing already! :box:

I know for a fvcking fact that if it wasn't for the first season of this show coming out, almost none of you would even be looking at this thread right now :cuss:

So stop all your corny b!tching & complainin' you fvckin' herbs :down:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Okay Solomon & others ------> Enough with all the Mystery bashing already! :box:

I know for a fvcking fact that if it wasn't for the first season of this show coming out, almost none of you would even be looking at this thread right now :cuss:

So stop all your corny b!tching & complainin' you fvckin' herbs :down:

1. Can you explain to my why they hired actors for the first season(confirmned by people who work for vh1 btw)?

2. Can you explain to my why "simeon" got blown out again and again and again(using mystery's methods)?

3. http://www.adventures-of-a-pua.com/the-pick-up-artist-season-2/

If you can answer those with a logical answer or proof that these allegations are false, I would greatly appericate it

:kick:

p.s. I wasn't bashing Mystery, I just find it disgusting how you seem to hug his scrotum in every other thread I see you make.....

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

3. http://www.adventures-of-a-pua.com/the-pick-up-artist-season-2

That post is full of hate . I dont know why bashing on Mystery , Matador and JDog . Talking about their hairstyles and sh1t . They look like they are sexually active . They look best of themselves . Thats what attracts women .

Also , i have 0 doubt on Mystery Method . Mystery created it and all the RSD sh1t about VALUE , SELF AMUSEMENT and all of that other NATURAL sh1t you can find on Mystery Method very first book . But dont get me wrong , i love RSD , they totally changed my game.

1. Can you explain to my why they hired actors for the first season(confirmned by people who work for vh1 btw)?

And the show is great . Who gives a sh1t whether is fake or not ? Its inspirational , its entertaining , thats it . It shows all mens that everybody can pick hot girls . It shows that its in your hand if you want to be BEST you or you wont . I like it very much .

But there's only one thing i dont like . Mystery selling our weapons just for a little fame and money :box:

2. Can you explain to my why "simeon" got blown out again and again and again(using mystery's methods)?

Its not the method . Its your subcommunication that gets ladies . Its your confidence , energy , body language , vocal projection . But if you use Mystery Method the way that Mystery tells , youll build them very fast (subcommunication)

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:

3. http://www.adventures-of-a-pua.com/the-pick-up-artist-season-2

That post is full of hate . I dont know why bashing on Mystery , Matador and JDog . Talking about their hairstyles and sh1t . They look like they are sexually active . They look best of themselves . Thats what attracts women .

Also , i have 0 doubt on Mystery Method . Mystery created it and all the RSD sh1t about VALUE , SELF AMUSEMENT and all of that other NATURAL sh1t you can find on Mystery Method very first book . But dont get me wrong , i love RSD , they totally changed my game.

And the show is great . Who gives a sh1t whether is fake or not ? Its inspirational , its entertaining , thats it . It shows all mens that everybody can pick hot girls . It shows that its in your hand if you want to be BEST you or you wont . I like it very much .

But there's only one thing i dont like . Mystery selling our weapons just for a little fame and money :box:

Its not the method . Its your subcommunication that gets ladies . Its your confidence , energy , body language , vocal projection . But if you use Mystery Method the way that Mystery tells , youll build them very fast (subcommunication)
Respect. +1 rep. Classic post.