Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OMG! I have the best POF opener ever!

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, you have the best profile ever! I've read thousands of them because I can't get girls in real life and I've decided that yours is the best! Keep it up you adorable little nerd!

Ciao bella!

I'm telling you, EVERY girl has responded back. Get this, they responded. I didn't get any lays out of it but so what!

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This same thing was posted a while back from "ninja..." something or other. I think he stole it from the bodybuilding forums, I'm guessing you just found it there?

There was an entire debate over this. If you get the girl to respond so what? This type of response you get from it won't be that easily transitioned into a successful one.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm making fun of him. The point is to get out there in real life.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is a buffer and for those who can't talk to women in real life. Or it's for guys who want lots of ONS's with fatties.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rhcp83 said:
Online dating is a buffer and for those who can't talk to women in real life. Or it's for guys who want lots of ONS's with fatties.
Damn. You're really mad about this online dating thing.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I just went out this weekend and sarged and realized you meet HOTTER women with BETTER personalities and don't exchange a bunch of messages just to "earn" a date with a single mom.

I actually met my first girlfriend on facebook, but that was through social networking, not a dating site.

Dating sites are good for one thing though...getting free nude pics of the AWs on there. All you have to do is literally have a few realistic looking pics of a really really hot guy, like extra buff/beach guy type, talk down to them, and ask for the nudes.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm right there with you, man. Dating sites have been a huge waste for me personally.(Aside from nudies from a couple chicks) I've only gotten to the "texting" stage with a few chicks and had one meet up with me.

But it's one of those things were you have to not try to insult other peoples ways, or they will get real angry. Also just because we haven't had success doesn't mean others haven't. Although what we view as success will drastically change, haha.

But you are spot on, dude. I barely go out to the bar(need to change that) but every time I do I have a good time and end up meeting a new lady or two.

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all this sound like a chick with the OMG!! stuff.... i feel like i'm reading some type of girl gossip where they talk about the ways of keeping their boobs pointy.... what has become of the great men that used to be respected and intimidated their women by their manliness and charisma....