Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OMG, friend living in "AFC Land"

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, long story short....one of my best friend is a total AFC..he doesn't understand sh!t about some tips i give him...he even says that it is stupid..I told him don't pay attention to what a girl says instead pay attention to the way they say it and their body language..He, ofcourse, thinks its BS cuz he has a girl on a pedestal..So if she says the moon is red..Then according to him the moon is red..Thats right Gents he lives in AFC Land..Where men are totally oblivious to reality and live in a world where girls rule. My question is: How the fvck do i knock some sense into him?

Well fellas, let me hear the advice.

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to break it to ya, but 99.9% of total AFC's will not wake up unless they have been burned or scarred in some sort of way. It took me to be dropped on my ass to understand the game (and 1 year later I'm still learning), it's like finding out the fire is hot. How can you know unless you've put your own hand in it?

My best mate was in total AFC land until a girl he got oneitis about flung him like a piece of rubbish, and then suddenly he wised up. All the shouting and poking ain't gonna do your friend any good unless he understands where you're coming from. Show him the ropes perhaps? be his wing man, wisen him up.

Society has brought you up to treat the woman like she is some kinda princess that unfortunately got shat out of the wrong side of the universe and landed on a terrible planet full of socially inept men. Your friend is the victim of a generation brought up by women, the media, education, feminism etc. It's all geared towards this equality bull****. Women want to be lead and men have to be dominant. I'm sure you know all this. What I'm saying is, your friend is the product of "years" of work by this feministic society, and it's hard to break it all because of a few rants from his friend.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^excellent post cherokee

All you can really do is just send him here, or just try to continually talks sense into him in a much more aggresive manner. ex "listen dude you need to fvcking smart up and stop putting this girl on a fvcking pedestal. Your going to stop doing that pathetic sh*t right now...."

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it's time for someone to listen, they will listen. Until then you can't say nothing, you gave him a chance at taking the red pill and he refused. Nothing more you can do.

When people reach a stage of life to listen to advice, then you give them some clarity, but until then...you gotta let em stay asleep. The difference between advice and meddling is timing.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should he listen to you? What proof have you GIVEN him in order to change his mind about his situation. You don't meddle and manipulate, that's what b*tches do and I'm going to assume that you're not a b*tch.

If you want to help him then LEAD. Show him there's a better way, and if he's interested he will come to you and then you can help him out. Until then, there's no reason for him to listen to anything you're saying. Provide physical proof that what you're preaching works.

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Why should he listen to you? What proof have you GIVEN him in order to change his mind about his situation. You don't meddle and manipulate, that's what b*tches do and I'm going to assume that you're not a b*tch.

If you want to help him then LEAD. Show him there's a better way, and if he's interested he will come to you and then you can help him out. Until then, there's no reason for him to listen to anything you're saying. Provide physical proof that what you're preaching works.
So what you mean is show him a "natural" or I, myself can try to show him a couple of things.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Two of my closest friends at my school are total AFC's, even though one was blessed with pretty good looks. However, whenever they say or do something totally AFC I just keep my mouth completely shut. I wouldn't really have the grounds to correct them and they're the type to laugh if I told them I go to a website that helps you become a sexier man. Kinda ****ty, I know.

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Two of my closest friends at my school are total AFC's, even though one was blessed with pretty good looks. However, whenever they say or do something totally AFC I just keep my mouth completely shut. I wouldn't really have the grounds to correct them and they're the type to laugh if I told them I go to a website that helps you become a sexier man. Kinda ****ty, I know.
Exactly this is an issue with me giving him advice.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElCubanito13 said:
So what you mean is show him a "natural" or I, myself can try to show him a couple of things.
Show him the result. Then he will wonder "HOW DID HE DO THAT!!???" That's what you want.

If you want him to learn, you must make him interested in doing so. He needs to bug you about it, not the other way around. He must want it. If he wants the result, he will come to you. Otherwise, leave him be. You wouldn't want anyone trying to manipulate you and force YOU to do something, would you? Of course not. Treat others with the same respect they treat you.

Now as far as trying to convince him. Show him a sweet cute girl you're with. Get him to hang around while you're with her. Bring him along as a third wheel when you're hanging out with the girl. That should help.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a religious quote (and i know everyone here hates religion but it fits the situation) that goes "always preach the word. when necessary, use words." basically, actions and results are what convince people that your way of thinking is the RIGHT way of thinking. not an argument.

on the bright side, my best friend became my best friend because i showed him the game. we were casual acquaintances in high school until we were at a party. somehow we got on the subject of girls, and i was like watch this. i walked up to this girl that was a year ahead of us and gamed her. she and i ended up going on a date or two, but the whole way i was telling him what was up.

all that being said, my buddy was very open to the stuff. if your friend isn't open to it, there's no real way to teach it to him. you can't force someone to have an open mind. at a certain point, the two of you will part ways if he doesnt shape up. its impossible to be more than casual acquaintances with people that don't think at least PARTIALLY similarly to you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Why should he listen to you? What proof have you GIVEN him in order to change his mind about his situation.
Good question. What is the situation anyway? What if he has a girlfriend and you don't? If that was the case I wouldn't listen to you either.