Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

older women

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitedragon

Reaction score
ah here we go, older women are very nice and attractive, smarter and they know what they want.

im just pumped, i got a date tmw and just five minutes ago, just hooked up with self employed business women, so quick and easy.

im 28 she is 41 and 44, fellas, do not underestimate older women, they can amaze you in all aspects, especially in bed, for once in my life, i was 'tired' to keep up with her sexual antics. lol

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my f*ckbuddies is 7 years older than me. Tall, lean, with almost perfect skin and really really cute... and absolutely loves sex. In my top 5 of best f*ck partners.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
My best sex has been with 30somethings.

Older women are more mature psychologically and spiritually...they can enjoy sex for the experience it is instead of being worried about all the little petty things that come with it at a young age.

It's almost BETTER to be in an LTR with a younger girl, because you get time to "cut her strings" as a friend of mine said on another forum...you'll reach a point where you can have that kind of fulfilling sex without all the rules and boundaries that people affix to it.

Older women already have their "strings cut" in many cases...or they're looking to be released from them and it doesn't take much. :D

Still...40 is getting old for me, unless she's really hot for her age.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't Forget Your Dream

Older woman are great for developing your game and have potential if you find the right one but....

Don't forget your dream. For me its approaching, closing, and scoring younger 8.0-9.0+s. Younger for me means 25-30 professional, stable, hot women, but you can adjust your goal to whatever your level or interest. Who is your dream? Get a mental picture of her physically, emotionally, and mentally. Now go find her, approach her, and close her.

I need to follow this advice as settling for older women is making me too complacent in what I really want in a woman. I have scored over a half dozen older women in the past few months that provided me little challenge but sharpened my DJ skills. It feels great to get the attention and decent sex, but I know that the potential for growth of my interest in these women is limited. Some have more appeal so I know I won't get bored too soon, but others are just a decaying curve of interest for me. Quantity is not the best substitute for quality, but it is better than nothing at all. You should avoid taking the easiest path as your only path.

You need to keep your edge to be effective, period. Older women provide a good start in getting you an edge, but the real challenging women (the one's you really want whether its a 9.0 HB or a LTR) give you the most potential to be really satisfied. Food for thought. Bon appetit.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My largest stretch has been 17 years. I pretty sure that it increases their sexual 'turn on' by being with a younger guy. Heaven knows that they can be as vocal as younger women. ;)

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
You're 37, and banging 54 year olds? I knew I didn't like this guy.....:down:

Status
Not open for further replies.