Older women

DjLarrySmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to eat this afternoon with my buddy to this mexican resturaunt called Don Juans
No im not kidding its real. Anyways the place is nice and our waitress is cute.
I get to talkin to her and find out shes 30 im 20 . She also has a kid back home in mexico and she is trying to go back to be with her family. Her english is off and shes been in the states for 5yrs. (my listening is getting much better).

Anyways before we leave I get her number and say id like to hangout sometime.
Im a bit nervous with the age differnce never took an older lady out. Would I just treat it like anyother date?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely Larry. Just take her out.

Piece of advice though. Be very careful in possibly becoming emotionally involved with a single mommy.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no treat her like you're both 13 and in middle school. Have her do fun outrageous teenage stuff. Older women love to feel young and like a little girl again. Actually all girls do but older women appreciate it more.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acq said:
She is mexican ffs, they are easier

FYI, withoug turning it into a race issue, I will say, I am Mexican, and can tell you from first hand experience, everything being equal, white girls are the easiest lays for me, period. I don't know how it is for white guys, or other minorities, as they might offer more resistance than Mexican girls do to you, but they all love their brown meat, latin lover. :yes:

To OP. You can hit her up, but you must establish the dynamics very early. Due to the the age difference, you need to come across as a sexual threat, even if she shuts you down. That is better than her seeing you as a little puppy dog who's just her little asexual friend.

The 13 year old frame might he useful, IF she's not already thinking of you, literally, as a little 13 year old, and not joking/playing.