Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older women talking sh!t about younger women- RED FLAG?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to Martini Fest with Deep Dish last week. Met up with Rollo T for a few minutes while he was working at one of the vendor booths.

Anyway, Deep Dish and I met up with some of my female friends, older (low 30's+) who were there as well.

One of them is a good friend, and she was with one of her co-workers who I have met on numerous occasions. I will call her "N".

"N" had always given me this stuck up kind of vibe. I even mentioned it to Dish before we really started talking to them.

So we start talking about the state of dating in our city, and "N" proceeds to launch into a speech about how she is moving back to her hometown because all the guys here are either 22 years old, married, or stalkers. I was like "Ok.....so which category do I fall into?"

My friend says something about how I only date 22 year old women, and "N" then says "THATS the category you're in! I forgot about that one! The category who only dates 22 year olds cause the ones around here are dumb, aggressive, and easy!"

Like I said, I had mentioned to Dish prior to getting onto this convo with these girls was that this is the first time "N" has greeted me and interacted with me in a friendly manner. She is usually the only one in the group who looks like she isn't having a good time. I have TRIED to get her to dance and whatever, but she's always a stick in the mud.

This girl isn't ugly. She has her really good days where she's actually what I would consider HOT, but most of the time she's at least above average.

So then this chick proceeds to go on and on about how men around here suck, and that they have no balls, and that since she's lived here she has only had three dates in the past year, whereas back home she had three dates a week.

I would have loved to have blatantly pointed out the obvious, which is that with her sour demeanor is about 99% of her problem, but I held back and only hinted that maybe she might be the cause of her own problems. She refused to acknowledge that the problem might lie in HER. I really wish Rollo would have been around to join in on this convo. It would have been VERY interesting to hear his responses.

So the convo goes back to how I prefer younger women, and as I was talking to "N" my friend thought I said that sex with younger women was better than with older women. I told her that's not what I said, but she kept pushing it so I told her the truth- that my experience HAS been that the sex is better with women in their early 20's.

Of course that isn't what they wanted to hear, so they started pushing me to explain HOW younger women were better in bed. I resisted at first, but then I just blurted out "You really wanna know? Cause they give better head" (which was only to shut them up.....it goes a lot deeper than that) Again, not what they wanted to hear, but it was funny to see their reaction.

This friend is the best friend of the chick I dated last year who got married and moved away, the one who bet me awhile back that I wouldn't date a woman in her 30's. So I told her tonight that she lost the bet- I've been seeing a chick that's over 30. Immediately when both women hear this, they are giving each other high fives, giving me high fives, and doing a happy dance (not quite THAT over the top, but you get the picture). It was like the highlight of their night.

Dish and I left when the party ended and we went to another bar. We were talking about the convo that I had earlier with the girls. I found it funny that these chicks were basically CELEBRATING the fact that I acknowledged that I was willing to date outside of my usual mid 20's preference. It was like they were claiming a victory for 30 something women everywhere! Dish also made an interesting comment about how it seemed that "N" was "pricing herself out of the market", to which I agreed.

So I started wondering if other people would consider it to be a red flag when an older woman talks sh!t about younger chicks.

Personally, I'm beginning to think it is.

I understand the psychology behind it, but some women are VERY vocal about it. The claws come out when you mention younger women. But others I have noticed don't make the same snide remarks. They don't seem nearly as insecure.

I would say about half of the older women I know are very catty about younger chicks, and the other half doesn't seem to acknowledge them much.

The ones who are so worried about the competition seem to be the ones who are looking to settle down SOON, or have some other issues with men.

What do you think? Red flag or no?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not knowing more than you've said, I would just say that she has a bad attitude. Whether that's a red flag (it is for me) to you is up to you.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Annoying as it is I wouldn't consider it a red flag Str8up.

I mean this is pretty much the default mindset for chicks 30 or over lmao.

Their jealousy and resentment of younger women's fresh bodies and greater market value knows no bounds. :p

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, its the same when fat chicks bash on skinny chicks. Jealousy

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
yeah, its the same when fat chicks bash on skinny chicks. Jealousy
Agreed. Does it even matter if the woman treats you well?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueblue said:
Older woman are jealous of the young hot 20 something because the 20 yr. olds are capable of marrying a “prize winner” and have the opportunity of becoming rich. To these chicks it’s all about the haves and have nots.
It's not that the twenty year olds can, it's how they can. Most men would give the twenty year olds more opportunities just because of their age without caring about anything else. Many times those same men wouldn't give a 30+ year old woman a second glance just because of her age (unless she looks like a twenty year old).

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical 30 year old woman who can't stand the fact that she cannot compete with younger women. Let an older woman date a younger man and all those 30 year old would high five each other because in their "eyes" which reflects society's eye its ok. But when its a man dating a younger woman he is viewed in a predatory way. If anything Men would want to hook with with younger women not just because of looks alone but the fact that there is less laundry list to put up with, as opposed to an older woman who is sniffing around to find out how much money you make so she can land a husband before its too late.

PTC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. The last girl I went out with was 29 and she just flat out told me one day that she didn't like the idea of having to compete with all the younger/slimer chicks. It really was a big deal with her

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PTC said:
I agree. The last girl I went out with was 29 and she just flat out told me one day that she didn't like the idea of having to compete with all the younger/slimer chicks. It really was a big deal with her
Did she equate slim with being younger? I've experienced this with women but only with ones who aren't fit. The fit ones tend to feel comfortable if there's a competition. One actually said "I'd like to see one of those brats complete a tri[athlon] or pay a mortgage." I love women who can effectively perform c/f. :up:

PTC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Did she equate slim with being younger? I've experienced this with women but only with ones who aren't fit. The fit ones tend to feel comfortable if there's a competition. One actually said "I'd like to see one of those brats complete a tri[athlon] or pay a mortgage." I love women who can effectively perform c/f. :up:
Really it was younger what she emphasized. But i knew she was also talking about the latter at the same time. But I think it was an overall package,...older, two kids,..etc...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PTC said:
Really it was younger what she emphasized. But i knew she was also talking about the latter at the same time. But I think it was an overall package,...older, two kids,..etc...
Ahhh.... Gotta love it when get what they think they wanted just to find out that it wasn't. Just the fallout of chasing the stereotypical dream without considering whether or not its really worth it.

feelingloved

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read any of this but the title. In general : something that someone criticizes is something which they (a) envy (to a degree) or (b) is a quality (to a degree) which they dislike about themselves. Focus is focus, regardless of (our interpretatioin of) liking or disliking. This is why J said "Resist not Evil". You get what you resist as well as get what you admire.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feelingloved said:
I didn't read any of this but the title. In general : something that someone criticizes is something which they (a) envy (to a degree) or (b) is a quality (to a degree) which they dislike about themselves. Focus is focus, regardless of (our interpretatioin of) liking or disliking. This is why J said "Resist not Evil". You get what you resist as well as get what you admire.

When i criticize wh0res i neither envy them (why the hell would i envy someone who only has their sex as a desirable quality?) nor dislike my wh0rish ways (since i don't have any). Why can't we just hate things anymore without being surrounded by psychobabble?

This is kind of like the "making fun of people" argument that supposedly demonstrates you as insecure and all that. No, sometimes it's just for yucks.

--

I was seeing a freaking TWENTY THREE year old that criticized girls younger than her as if those 21 year olds are stealing up all the men.

I started seeing another 23 year old the day after i had sex with an 18 yo college girl and she saw a hicky (oops) on my neck, asked where that came from and i said an 18 year old last night (i don't really hide things). She didn't really care thankfully, and as a joke told her dog, "mommy likes a pedophile!" I'm a pedophile for sexing a legal adult?

This stuff starts early.

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
When i criticize wh0res i neither envy them (why the hell would i envy someone who only has their sex as a desirable quality?) nor dislike my wh0rish ways (since i don't have any). Why can't we just hate things anymore without being surrounded by psychobabble?

This is kind of like the "making fun of people" argument that supposedly demonstrates you as insecure and all that. No, sometimes it's just for yucks.

--

I was seeing a freaking TWENTY THREE year old that criticized girls younger than her as if those 21 year olds are stealing up all the men.

I started seeing another 23 year old the day after i had sex with an 18 yo college girl and she saw a hicky (oops) on my neck, asked where that came from and i said an 18 year old last night (i don't really hide things). She didn't really care thankfully, and as a joke told her dog, "mommy likes a pedophile!" I'm a pedophile for sexing a legal adult?

This stuff starts early.
When I started college, a friend who was also 17 told me how the younger girls in her high school (ages 14-15) were sl*tty and would sleep with any guy :cheer:

You are right. Women jealousy starts early :D

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like "N" is having trouble with the fact that she's riding the coaster and it's all downhill from here. This is a pretty typical stage in women around age 30. Denial, anger and eventually they have to accept it. Somewhere in there are bad plastic surgery and lots of ice cream.

ducaro said:
Quite like this? (prepare to die laughing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSmT1Fve-BY
Foul mouthed fat cow. She's out of breath from a little walking *on stage*.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had a dime for every time the 35 y/o receptionist at my office made fun of me for dating a 20 y/o girl.... I'd be one rich SOB. It's what females do to make themselves feel better.

That saying "women peak sexually in their mid 30's" is BS too. It's just something for women to say to make them feel better about getting old.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wheelin&dealin said:
That saying "women peak sexually in their mid 30's" is BS too. It's just something for women to say to make them feel better about getting old.

Women in their 30s will work a lot harder at sex though, I think they're trying to prove something, and that's just fine with me.