Older girls

nvtool

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'm talking like 7-9 year difference here.
My friends argue that being more direct with women like that is better, since they are older and don't play the games like some high school chicks.
What do you think?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I haven't really been with an older older women, oldest was 23 but I agree. It only took half of my game to spit in order for her to be all over me. I was amazed myself at how successful I was with gaming this one girl. There was even this one situation where I was at a party and one of my friends randomly decides to bring her aunt (who was just an HB6 at 25 I think). I was just talking to her the whole time making strong eye contact and she was just showing IOI's. She would even touch me on my lip saying "You got something there," and she would smile.

I guess in high school, girls are much more cautious and careful, older women are easier but much more selective and get harder to get the hotter they are.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the bar, find a cougar, and it will be like shooting rocks in a barrel.

thechallenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
:cool: im 22 and i had customer of mine who was a 36 year old woman that came right out and proposed the two of us hook up sexually. she was always nagging me for sex. although i wasnt totally attracted to her it was super easy. just dont play the younger card. you both are aware of the age diff. DONT bring it up as if it could be a prob, pretend like shes your age your staus level.