Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older gals still love their bad boys....or at least the look of one

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I started a thread yesterday about this older single mom who had a terribly written profile. Here it is for reference: http://imgur.com/daBZcJJ

Anyways, I sent her a neutral message that wasn't insulting, but was honest and blunt. Basically the theme was: You come off bitter and b!tchy, and while Im sure you might be a good woman, no decent guy is going to take the time to find out. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Anyways she replied positively and actually edited her profile. It sounds loads better now. And from talking to her, she really doesn't seem like a bad chick. But boy oh boy...this next screen cap stood out a lot to me.

http://i.imgur.com/qRdll7M.png (and when shes talking about "1 or 2 isnt bad", shes talking about how usually only gets 1 or 2 decent messages a day. And thats out of 40 a day she estimated in total. I told her despite all the short or rude messages she gets all day, 1 or 2 sincere messages is still good.)

But I mean, I'm not surprised some women want the bad boy look without the baggage of the bad boy personality. I cannot throw too much hate on her though. She wants a particular look...and the reality is that we all do. But it seemed so typical. And she did seem willing to go the "ill let the attraction grow with a guy" route. Which could basically set some poor guy up as a nice guy provider who shes not terribly attracted to.

This might not be by her design, but its a possibility. Im basically just going to tell her not to settle. We all know attraction is important in a relationship. And we like what we like. Sh!t, its the decent advice I can give if itll save some dude the trouble of being strung along or used.

This all said...goddamn its funny to read through profiles and talk to some of these older women online. I swear it doesn't feel that much different from talking to women in their 20s once you break through their shield.

And if youre wondering why Im couger or milf hunting...its because Im in my late 20s and want to experience dating a much older woman before I feel old myself. Its a hot fantasy of mine to date a sexy gal in her 40s actually.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are giving this lady way too much attention, time, and credit OP. And for what?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
So I started a thread yesterday about this older single mom who had a terribly written profile. Here it is for reference: http://imgur.com/daBZcJJ

Anyways, I sent her a neutral message that wasn't insulting, but was honest and blunt. Basically the theme was: You come off bitter and b!tchy, and while Im sure you might be a good woman, no decent guy is going to take the time to find out. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Anyways she replied positively and actually edited her profile. It sounds loads better now. And from talking to her, she really doesn't seem like a bad chick. But boy oh boy...this next screen cap stood out a lot to me.

http://i.imgur.com/qRdll7M.png (and when shes talking about "1 or 2 isnt bad", shes talking about how usually only gets 1 or 2 decent messages a day. And thats out of 40 a day she estimated in total. I told her despite all the short or rude messages she gets all day, 1 or 2 sincere messages is still good.)

But I mean, I'm not surprised some women want the bad boy look without the baggage of the bad boy personality. I cannot throw too much hate on her though. She wants a particular look...and the reality is that we all do. But it seemed so typical. And she did seem willing to go the "ill let the attraction grow with a guy" route. Which could basically set some poor guy up as a nice guy provider who shes not terribly attracted to.

This might not be by her design, but its a possibility. Im basically just going to tell her not to settle. We all know attraction is important in a relationship. And we like what we like. Sh!t, its the decent advice I can give if itll save some dude the trouble of being strung along or used.

This all said...goddamn its funny to read through profiles and talk to some of these older women online. I swear it doesn't feel that much different from talking to women in their 20s once you break through their shield.

And if youre wondering why Im couger or milf hunting...its because Im in my late 20s and want to experience dating a much older woman before I feel old myself. Its a hot fantasy of mine to date a sexy gal in her 40s actually.
Hahaha..... I love cougars...hot ones of course...think Susan lucci the soap opera star.

They are straight forward and very eager.

I banged one a few years back in her early 50s...but for her age she was exceptionally hot....any regrets? Hello no...some of the best sex ever.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Hahaha..... I love cougars...hot ones of course...think Susan lucci the soap opera star.

They are straight forward and very eager.

I banged one a few years back in her early 50s...but for her age she was exceptionally hot....any regrets? Hello no...some of the best sex ever.
This is exactly what I want to experience. I dont mind 50s at all.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More fit younger bodies for me jaylan...hook me up with her younger tighter flirtier man loving friends while you enjoy 50ish yr old lips....enjoy ur fantasy.