Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older DJ's and their actions

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Rubirosa,
I thought you were into the tiddly winks,sorry that's rhyming slang for Chinks (Chinese)?.....Gosh implants?.....I run a mile from these,horrible,so hard!,like stroking Cricket balls....I have found Asian Ladies come in three main varieties Brveast wise....Flat chested,you know,"The Chinese Woman is so refined,she has no bosom and no behind",then those with tiny nvipples that hug their Mammaries and then the real prize,those with Mango size Norks and huge sensual Nvipples...What is your slant?(No pun intended,Tee-Hee).

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Rubirosa,
I thought you were into the tiddly winks,sorry that's rhyming slang for Chinks (Chinese)?.....Gosh implants?.....I run a mile from these,horrible,so hard!,like stroking Cricket balls....I have found Asian Ladies come in three main varieties Brveast wise....Flat chested,you know,"The Chinese Woman is so refined,she has no bosom and no behind",then those with tiny nvipples that hug their Mammaries and then the real prize,those with Mango size Norks and huge sensual Nvipples...What is your slant?(No pun intended,Tee-Hee).
I like all Asian chicks, although I seem to have a preference for Koreans and Chinese....I had a girlfriend once from Taiwan...God her tits were small....but she was tall and skinny as a rail, so it wasn't that bad. A huge turn off for me are Fat chicks with small breasts......There are tons of Hispanic women here in California who have great racks, but I must say that I've played out my Latin preference....I now prefer a girl with a light, feminine smell....as you know, Asians are not "Musty"....
Therefore, the Holy Grail for me is an Asian Chick with large breasts (Natural or Fake...I actually like the hardness of fake ones........)