Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

older chicks

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
met a cool chick NY's...got the new years kiss, number. She wants to hang out. I"m 18 and she's 20. I was just wondering what have you been your experiences with older girls??....is she goin for me cus she can't get guys her age? or am I just awesome and she digs me.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by L-I-B
met a cool chick NY's...got the new years kiss, number. She wants to hang out. I"m 18 and she's 20. I was just wondering what have you been your experiences with older girls??....is she goin for me cus she can't get guys her age? or am I just awesome and she digs me.
Now THIS, is a joke.....

C'mon now.... you act like this is the first time you ever had a kiss on New Years... Older woman? She wants to hang out huh? LOL! Any other time, I'd say 'Congrats!' but by your post on my thread, it's obvious you are clueless, and she was mad drunk that night.

Because a real man, would never question WHY she got into you.... never question yourself, and never, question me.

Smile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: older chicks

Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
Because a real man, would never question WHY she got into you.... never question yourself, and never, question me.
"and never question you"? hahaha, i hate to burst your bubble but if your at this site and spend your time posting here then you should expect to be questioned because you are not the ultimate DJ otherwise you;d be out DJ-ing and not making posts here asking questions. If you post on this board everyone who reads your post has a right to question what you say.

To the actually thread, she likes your looks, ask her out and show her you've got a great personality too.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: older chicks

Originally posted by Smile
"and never question you"? hahaha, i hate to burst your bubble but if your at this site and spend your time posting here then you should expect to be questioned because you are not the ultimate DJ otherwise you;d be out DJ-ing and not making posts here asking questions. If you post on this board everyone who reads your post has a right to question what you say.

To the actually thread, she likes your looks, ask her out and show her you've got a great personality too.
LOL! Christ Smile! ...where ever did I say that I, am the 'ULTIMATE DJ'?!?!?! LOL!! ... you must perceive this of me. Thank you, I am flattered.

As far as posting on here all the time... I haven't posted on this site in MONTHS!! LOL!! MONTHS SMILE!! Don't believe me? Do a search plz. :) ...as you may know, tis the holidays, and it's hella slow here at work, so I figured I'd drop in to reply to some brothers who can use some advise, and get some myself (yes, even I, have questions)... that's all, plz don't hate me for it. :)

I only said 'don't question me' to what's his name, just to be a pr*ck.... I'm a really great guy, not that I'm trying to sell you anything, I'm just a bit... bold... sometimes... hell Smile, I've got a son that is due any minute. The mother of my child had cervix cancer at one time and wasn't suppose to be able to get pregnant, and she is, thanks to the Lord, and my super sperm. :) ...I'm excited, I'm happy, high, everything that a soon-to-be-father would be at this point... don't hate me for it. :)

As far as DJing.. I love this site.. this site... helped me after my divorce.... Gipper where are you?

If you understand how women think.... it's like Neo in the Matrix.. a whole new world is opened.... after awhile, you don't even have to try, it's just natural. You attract women, whether it be your looks, your charm, etc... but I pay it no attention, I have the woman of my dreams, I don't need to creep. If I attract women, because I'm me, it makes me feel great. It ain't a curse. Still, I don't know it all... I know ENOUGH to make everyone happy.... I'm good, just not Hefner great. :)

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
20 yr old and she's an "older" woman? I love it. LOL

StimulI

Don Juan
Reaction score

I only said 'don't question me' to what's his name, just to be a pr*ck.... I'm a really great guy, not that I'm trying to sell you anything, I'm just a bit... bold... sometimes... hell Smile, I've got a son that is due any minute. The mother of my child had cervix cancer at one time and wasn't suppose to be able to get pregnant, and she is, thanks to the Lord, and my super sperm. ...I'm excited, I'm happy, high, everything that a soon-to-be-father would be at this point... don't hate me for it.

A DJ never has to justify himself.

and L-I-B, as far as age goes you might as well be the same age. don't go AFC on her just because she's "older".

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StimulI

I only said 'don't question me' to what's his name, just to be a pr*ck.... I'm a really great guy, not that I'm trying to sell you anything, I'm just a bit... bold... sometimes... hell Smile, I've got a son that is due any minute. The mother of my child had cervix cancer at one time and wasn't suppose to be able to get pregnant, and she is, thanks to the Lord, and my super sperm. ...I'm excited, I'm happy, high, everything that a soon-to-be-father would be at this point... don't hate me for it.

A DJ never has to justify himself.

and L-I-B, as far as age goes you might as well be the same age. don't go AFC on her just because she's "older".
Ok, then we're not DJ's Stimuli.. :) ...I'm down with that. Funny, I feel the same. :)

DJ's..... Schmeejays... I'm beyond that... I use to use the term DJ, now, I use Big Daddy. :)

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by L-I-B
Neither of the two. Do you honestly think that at her advanced age of 20, or ans an OLDER woman she can't get guys her age or older to kiss her? LOL.

You put a 20 year old and a 30 year old in front of her, she'll always pick the 30. :)

I love these posts about "older women", it always involves a chick who is 1-2 years older than the clueless kid posting it.

Alright, enough busting on your balls. Keep learning here kid.

StimulI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe

Ok, then we're not DJ's Stimuli.. ...I'm down with that. Funny, I feel the same.

DJ's..... Schmeejays... I'm beyond that... I use to use the term DJ, now, I use Big Daddy.
touché

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
umm....thanks for the.......advice....... I guess