Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older Brother's Hand-Me-Downs

WizardOfOz

Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother (older than me) and I both met this girl last new years eve at a friends house party. The next day this friend (more my friend than my brothers friend) tells me that she's got the hots for both of us (can't blame her really). Oh yeah and neither of us closed on her.

One week later we see her on this dance party harbour cruise (which my mate had organised and I was his second in charge). The boat was fully packed with 500 people and naturally I was walking around like I owned the joint. Girls were flirting with me left, right and centre. The couple of times I saw the hottie from the NYE party she was with my brother who ended up making out with her on the boat (just kissing as far as I know).

After that night he brushed her aside to go out with some other girl that he had just met (who he's still with). NYE girl was apparently quite sh1tty and didn't want anything to do with either my brother or myself. As a result, she dropped out of our social circle.

Fast forward to last Sunday night. My mate was cruising around with NYE girl. He called me to tell me they were going to come past my place to pick me up. I initially declined (for good reasons) saying that I'd just come back from the gym and needed to shower. I heard NYE girl in the background say "Come on Wiz. It won't be fun without you." My arm was twisted. I agreed to it on the condition that they don't pay me out about smelling bad. So we all went for a cruise together. I got a good rapport going straight away. I did not attempt to close.

Next morning my mate calls me to tell me that she's interested again.

She's a hottie so it's all good but there's the whole thing with my brother and her in the past which makes it a little weird. So I'm not 100% sure on this one. I'm currently thinking I'll go for it and we'll see how it turns out.

We have a special term around here for girls who have been with someone we know - sloppy seconds. It's generally not a good thing to be seen with sloppy seconds and personally I've never done it before.

How do you guys see the situation?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you talking to us? Talk to your bro and decide who's going for it.

BTW: you can avoid making her a sloppy second if you do a threesome.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would you gusy ever consider tag teaming a bytch with your brother?