Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD vs. Non OLD Approaches

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD used to be a god damned free for all, it was ridiculous, like you try explaining it to people who didnt experience its inception and they don't believe that you could get laid just by sending a dic pic, you really could back then, I had mine beside a chocolate bar to show off its Girth.

One of the other bigger differences back then was that you could actually set a date with a woman like a week or 2 in advance and it wouldn't just burn out where as today you kinda gotta be 'Mr. Right, Right Now' as opposed to 'Mr. Right' or 'Right Now' in a lot of cases on OLD back in the day.

So in essence, there was less standards and rules back in the day and also less answers to urgency where as today that urgency is serviced without limitation.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I used to lose girls by being available. Now I lose them by being too unavailable. Hell I have a job where I work odd hours, but it does pay quite well.

I use Bumble. I met a 64 y.o. milf there and we was having lots of sex. I was lucky when we spoke, I had an off day tomorrow. We met up, and arranged me to come by next week, destroyed her vagina. Of course she met a doctor 3 months later and everything went south. Glad I bought a Lexus and not a Toyota.

Bumble now is different. I was getting matches left right and center. Now I lose those matches. Miss phonecall? Yep unmatched. And it was an issue where I had to head to the hospital for a relative. One phonecall wonder? Unmatched. One date wonder? Don't call enough? Same result.

It's like you better be available to meet immediately. Having a busy workweek can cost you a match easily.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My notch count would be lower without OLD because it is an easy and convenient way to find women. Other approach methods require more work and effort.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a 64 y.o. milf there
A 64 year old woman is in the GILF age range. GILF is dependent upon grandmother status. A 64 year old childless woman isn't a GILF despite being in the GILF age range. Most 64 year old women in 2024 have had at least one child and that child is an adult.