Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old Tampon Turning Things Around

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Doesn't that seem like a newspaper headline or something? Business section?

Anyway,
Back in my pre-DJ days, there was a girl I was a major AFC with. I was the emotional tampon, blah blah. Well now that those days are long gone, she suddenly has turned the tables around... I'm getting the impression she wants me. Bad.

I mean, I was a pretty major AFC to her. Are there any reported cases of this happening to you guys? I want to know if I should bother..

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ you calling yourself a tamp0n.

In anycase dude since you are young you can go ahead and go for her for experience sake but in the future if you are ever in hard times and revert to AFC status and some chick doesn't dig you but then you get back on your feet and go DJ again and she's suddenly all over you thats a low quality woman for your life as she didn't like you in your lowest moment which shows she won't be there for you in your relationship when it counts.

A girl like this is only there when its good for her as she is only in love with the good moments and not the totality of who you are.

Disregard the above advice though if there is a new chick in addition to her that you've met since becoming a DJ that wants you just as bad.

Instead forget the old chick and go for the new one since being involved with a chick who knew you when you were an AFC and rejected you can cause you to revert to your old AFC mindset or start to see you in that light and not fully acknowledge you as the DJ that you now are weakening your new life and beliefs and weakening you as a man.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, some girls like guys that just sit there and listen to what they say while you stutter out some incomprehensible words. And she thought you were so sweeeeeet and cute right?

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro go for it and tap that ass, just whatever you do you must not show any emotion that you might have towards her, cause once she thinks she has you she will lose all interest. basically, be a little cold and aloof towards her , and it will help keep her interest.