Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old Relationship-Emailed her

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's done something you haven't...She's moved on!

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...

Five years is a long time my friend! She has moved on.

In other words she doesn't give a rat's asss about you, you had your chance and you blew it, but stop beating yourself up over it thats partof life you live and you learn.

Edited out: after reading your second post!

Sayno'

P.S.

Do you think that you would be happy if she gave you another chance?

Something tells me that you wouldn't. I think your dealing with major deppresion and no woman is going to solve that!

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thugo
So fast forward 5 years. Still think about her wondering what she's up to.
Those two sentences pinpoint the crux of your problem.

You are bored and lonely.

I suspect that you may not have alot of women to interact with at this time in your life. So like a lonely child who creates imaginary friends, you're creating imaginary relationships with women from your past.

If you're anything like I once was, you don't have much confidence in your ability to attract other women. This must change in order for you to successfully get over this girl.

Possible solutions:

- bulk up
- cut up
- boot camp for the mature man (cold approaches, etc.)
- make NEW friends, male and female
- expand social network
- attend parties, mingle, socialize
- internet dating (only as a small supplement to real life dating)

The main thing is to improve your physical appearance, then place yourself in as many social surroundings as possible. Not necessarily to play the numbers game, but rather to develop a personality and character that women will find universally attractive.

Basically, stop playing email games with yourself and live for today.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a simular situation to some extent.

2.5 yrs on - I still think about her on occasion - but I've grown to see that I'm actually happier now that I was then. I've grown to understand that I create my own reality - and it's your world you live in not hers.

I'm in a different place than I was 2 yrs ago - and I'm got going back to it for anyone. Period.

Now, the funny part of it, is that she still calls me reguarly - and even suggests we meet (she now live out of town - and suggested I go meet he when she was away on work (away from her husband)).

Of course I have not gone to meet her - and have no intention of it. I have seen her when she comes back into town - but she must make the effort and see me when and where I want. I control what does or doesn't happen.

Anyways, your problems are:

1) you didn't have the balls to ask her to coffee when you talked to her.

2) you emailed her asking her to go and meet you.

3) you put way to much effort and time into this girl.

4) your living in the past.

5) your with a chick that doesn't do it for you.

6) you believe that somehow this girl will make your life perfect. Sorry it's not going to happen.

You've got to come back to reality bud and focus on the present.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's f--king MARRIED, whether YOU think she's happy or not, she's f-n married and married women don't often return e-mails to ex-boyfriends and most don't want to go to coffee. There are exceptions, this isn't one of them.

Two years of depression over a woman? Ugh! God, after 6 months don't you think it's freaking time to move on with your life? And there is ZERO scientific evidence that the rule that it takes you twice as long to get over a relationship from the time you were in it. That's as big a myth as the two months salary B.S. for a wedding ring.

Please, shake yourself. Don't take any AFC advice here, go out and date anything with a pulse and try to get to double figures in dates within a month.

Pining over an ex-gf from five years ago who is MARRIED is sadly one of the most wimpy things I've ever heard about in my life.

What ever happened to the testosterone on this board?

newbie81

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we ended the convo, I felt like crap like the wound reopened.
Remember this sentence, don't ever do this again, if you still have feelings for her (because you obviously do).
[/quote]

So I waited a couple months and emailed her asking if she just wants to get coffee and just catch up on old times and be friends. I'm very sure she got it.

She didn't even reply. I mean she could have at least said NO.

So I wated another month and emailed one last time, and again, no reply.

What does a no reply mean in this very bizarre situation? She might still want me, or she doesn't give a rats azz about me? [/B]
Why do you need to mail?
Why do you keep mailing if she doesn't answer the first time?
Why are you asking questions?
Why do you even care?
3 billion women available, why are you still stubborn on this one after so many years?
Do you see what I mean??

Haven't you dated other women in the meanwhile? Why haven't you forgotten about her?

stop asking questions & leave her alone.

peace.

AbsoluteFreakinChump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude!

Dude! Your current gf is pregnant w/Your baby and you're still trying to get-back with your MARRIED ex?
You gotta get your head examined!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugo, sorry, but you're a disgrace to manhood. Your gf is pregnant and you're hoping to get back together with a gal from your past who is married.

You're one f-cked up dude. Get some psychotherapy, ASAP. You're not being a man, you're being an irresponsible clown who is giving men a bad name.

The last thing we need in this country is more unwanted pregnancies, irresponsible men, and men who won't raise their kids properly.

Sheesh, wake up.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
West, don't waste your posts for this chump. I've b1tch-slapped his ass so many times it isn't funny. He's just a dumbass through and through, no intellect, just a worthless fukk...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does her not replying to you make you think she is interested? <shakes head>

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Think she threw it all out?
either she did or her best friend or momma or her new lover did.
imagine all your stuff in the dump with a ton of spegetti leftovers and a couch and god knows whatelse on top.
now, move forward.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, she probably is a lousy wife. She rarely gave head and wasn't good at it. Wasn't that great in the sack. She just acted like a fairy so I'd marry her.

I can't imagine what kind of wife she would be. Probably a controlling b!tch from hell. Cause we all know how women change once you wed them.
Guy probably hasnt gotten head in 5 years.

If she's that terrible why do you want her back?

:confused: :rolleyes:

Dude you need some medication and fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:down:

Sayno'

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's always interesting to see just how pathetic some dudes are. good luck with all that, Thugo.