Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old plate returns - Short Guide

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually starts with the random phone call or " hey stranger" message.

So what now ?
I'm pretty sure at this stage of the game you can add 1+1 together and conclude the only reason she massaged you back is BECAUSE her plates/obiters are not doing their jobs properly.

Step 1. Don't rush anything !
Step 2. Make her work for your time.
Step 3. Engage then detach.

Real Story

One of my plates I put in NC because she didn't want to give me sex. I went about my life , doing the things I love and staying active. She hit me with the usual " heey stranger " message last Monday.
I replied Tuesday morning with a casual and short reply. She went on again skin about how I have been , I gave another short reply. ** usually I would try heard to impress her or entertain her ** SMH !!

She messaged me again on Friday night & i asked her what's she is up to that late and she said she was bored. I told her to come with me on a ride around town ...now usually when I do this with her , I bring her to my place and drink and sex BUT this time I didn't. I dropped her off and told her I have to help one of my female friends move something.

Following day she messaged me about what I'm doing & i ignored it. She went on a little rant on Facebook then she messaged again asking if I didn't get the message and I was straight forward " I did but it was too plain for me to respond".

Last night she messaged me again that she wants to hang out , I told her to bring a bottle to my place and I'm guessing you know what went on ;)
Back to NC till she reaches out then rinse and repeat.

Bittches love to WORK for ****.