Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(OLD) one night stands

Reaction score
How long into a date before you knew you could bed her down. What were some of the tell tale signs for you? I usually know within about 15 minutes if it's a lost cause or extra work.

Also do you guys find that by the 3rd date most of them put out if your willing to let it get that far?

If I hear any of the following during the date it's a done deal unless I screw up. Feel free to add to the list.

1. I have to pick my kids up from the babysitter by midnight. Or my kids are with my ex husband tonight. (Single moms)

2. I'm looking for a LTR conversation within first 15 mins

3. I want to have kids she's looking for a husband conversation within first 15 minutes

4. My hairstylist charged me x amount for my hair today or clothing. (She got dolled up for me and wants to get her money's worth)

5. My ex boyfriend would be so jealous rite now.

6. That was fun, so what are we doing next.

7. You look like you go to the gym etc.

8. You look better than your profile

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1, 2, 3, 5: I'm not even sticking around to pay the check.

4: Red flag, tread with caution.

6, 7, 8: There is nothing wrong with these. Stop having a complex about everything.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 min in the first date.

Usually try and fvck them on that date then waste anymore.

Kino and hair playing is my signs.

Reaction score
1, 2, 3, 5: I'm not even sticking around to pay the check.

4: Red flag, tread with caution.

6, 7, 8: There is nothing wrong with these. Stop having a complex about everything.

I hear you on 1,2,3,5 but those are signs that I can take it to pound town, not saying I will. I was hoping you guys would add more signs.

4, again I take anything they say like that as a sign they want to hookup. Why do you say red flag caution? Other than she's a gold digger or the like?
But she's getting nothing from me.

6,7,8 no complex just pointing out signs I have noticed that got me laid every time I heard them in the past and was wondering what others have heard so they could share.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there-are-no-girls-on-the-internet.jpg