Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

old limp d*ck

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
ok, long story short, i can't get my d*ck hard. I can have a rock hard erection right up until we're about to have sex but I then I lose it. Seems the only way for me to get it up is for her to suck it awhile, and I think she get tired of that.

I've NEVER had this problem before, except maybe a few cases of stagefright. What's the problem here? I know it's probly 100% mental, but d*mn, I've been f*cking her for a while now and I'm pretty comfortable with her, but everytime we're about to do it I start thinking about going limp and then I do.

Anybody know any ways to combat this?

I'm 25, and I KNOW I'm not impotent. Strictly mental....

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedo_meme
everytime we're about to do it I start thinking about going limp and then I do.
At the risk of sounding oxymoronic - stop thinking about it.

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
me too

Hey, uh, I have this problem too. Not that I'm afraid its gonna happen so it happense, I just don't have a lot of blood flowing. No real solution, except that I perform better if I haven't tossed off for a few days. I also like to enter in sidesaddle, since you're both laying down, and there isn't a specific moment where it's like "put it it NOW" you stick her when you're ready.

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
me too

Hey, uh, I have this problem too. Not that I'm afraid its gonna happen so it happense, I just don't have a lot of blood flowing. No real solution, except that I perform better if I haven't tossed off for a few days. I also like to enter in sidesaddle, since you're both laying down, and there isn't a specific moment where it's like "put it it NOW" you slip her when you're ready.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stage fright

thats all it is. Best thing to do is lay back and relax and if that doesnt work there's always that tiny blue pill that works wonders.

Hoppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible that you're just not attracted to her?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a good old case of performance anxiety.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this sounds kinda weird, but if its like a half hard-on, push it downwards towards your thigh while kegeling. it will harden up like a motherf*cker. But this doesn't work if you are completely limp.

I have noticed that for every guy (well, at least all my mates), there is one thing that will get him totally hard. For me, it was touching my gf's pvssy. find yours.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i had this problem when i was with this freaky chick. at first, everything was okay; we ****ed three or more times a day w/ no limp ***k. after about a couple of weeks, i wouldn't get hard. yep, it sucks and i know how you feel. but after reading sex book about this condition, it mentioned that the major reason behind an erection is arousal. i realized i wasn't aroused (getting hard) because i got off three times a day or more for two weeks straight. i needed to cut down and maintain some reserves so that my arousal level would go up again. this solved my problem and hopefully it'll solve yours. let a couple of days go by without getting off and let that tension build. i'm sure you'll be able to get it up now when you see your girl w/ all that arousal/tension built up