Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old interest keeps checking me out

Elf2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple months ago there was this younger freshman girl I was interested in (i'm a senior). We talked for like a month. Never really truly got to know each other. Never hung out because the day we were supposed to hang out I got an angry call from her 14 year old (now) boyfriend. I know this kid is an AFC. I am better than him in everyway possible. I know this for a fact. Anyway I forgot about the girl because I thought that she thought that I was a creep for whatever reason.

But lately this chick had been looking at me and like staring at me every freaking time I pass her in the halls or I'm just standing chilling after school with friends. I don't get it. I know for this for a fact because 2 of my friends have said something to me about "that girl over there" plus my sister said something to me on a different occasion. Plus plus from the corner of my eye I can see the whites of her eyes and the way her head is tilted looking at me. :confused:

So yea, what the deal? BTW she still has the crappy BF.

Kevin Cass

Don Juan
Reaction score
why would u hook up with a 14 yr old when ur 17..u should get with other 17yr olds man. a 14 year old shouldnt even be on ur mind. shes freshmen man straight off the middle school platter. just ignore her hook up with 17-16yr olds and see her go crazy. just make believe shes a form of entertainment. but if u just want head go ahead

Elf2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Cass said:
why would u hook up with a 14 yr old when ur 17..u should get with other 17yr olds man. a 14 year old shouldnt even be on ur mind. shes freshmen man straight off the middle school platter. just ignore her hook up with 17-16yr olds and see her go crazy. just make believe shes a form of entertainment. but if u just want head go ahead
I appreciate the reply but that doesn't necessarily help me.

Her BF is 14 but she is 15 now. They are both freshman. I know I should be getting with older girls.

But I would like to know if this girl CONSTANTLY (every time I see her) looks at me.

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. If you would like to know if she looks at you. The next time you see her lookin at you, just go up to her boldly and ask "Are you checking me out or something?". Its easy man... You want to know something? Go find out. Stop asking for help when you dont really need it.

Citre

Don Juan
Reaction score
I typically go by the 2 year rule. As long as you're, at most, two years older it's alllll goooooood. :cool:

But I don't really understand why you're posting this. Did you just want to talk about it or are you SERIOUSLY asking us why she's checking you out? She probably thinks you have a horribly disfigured body and she can't help but stare at it. Or she thinks you're attractive. It's either one OR the other.