Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old friend giving sexual hints

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a situation that requires some expert DJ advice;

I have a female friend who is older then me by about 6 years. We met in college and became good friends, I never really liked her as more then a friend, and I don’t think she liked me in that way either. She moved to a different country after a while, and we kept in touch, only seeing each other once or twice a year for short periods of time. Nothing ever happened, but every time we met, she always told me how good I looked and how I keep getting better and better looking as I mature.

Fast forward to now, she is back in NYC for vacation and we met up a few times and hung out. She keeps touching me when we talk and laughs at everything I say, the compliments keep coming and if it would be any other girl, I would definitely say there are some serious IOI’s from her.

The problem is that I am not sure, and I don’t want to try anything under the worng pretences and mess up our friendship. She is a mature girl that likes sex and does not shy away from it, so I might be misinterpreting it as her just being flirty.

Today we spoke on the phone, and she just woke up with her friend (who is also very good looking) and I playfully said “I’m jealous” to which she responded “don’t worry you will wake up with us one day as well”.

We are going for drinks later, and she said she wants to get really drunk. Now I am confused at this situation. I know her for almost 5 years now, and we never really had any sexual tension (no that I felt anyway). I would love to sleep with her, but not at the expense of us being friends.

How do I approach this? How do I find out if her behavior is just playfulness or does she really want to sleep with me?

Any help would be great.

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her youve been having sexual fantasies of her lately. (really, i see no other way than being blunt about it)

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Option A: Ask her.

Option B: Just try and f*ck her and if she stops you then just say that you misinterpreted your signals and just laugh it off. She's hardly going to be offended that you tried to have sex with her and as long as you're not weird about it, you'll stay friends. But my gut says she won't be stopping you. Those signals seem crystal clear from what you've descrbed.

And btw, I think option B is best not to mention a lot more fun.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say make a move. If she's mature and open with her sexuality as you say I'm sure that even if she doesn't feel the same (which I think she does) she would be able to handle a come on well enough to not ruin the friendship.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are right; I should go for it and see what happens.

We are going out tonight and she is bringing a friend, and I think ill bring one or two as well, just to make it more of a social atmosphere since we are going to be in a bar anyway.

I will make a move, and if I get shot down I can always blame it on the alcohol and just laugh it off.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeap, again just go for it. If she knocks you back - so what? Shrug it off. She sounds fun etc. so doesn't sound like it'll be awkward from then on.

Also sounds like your chances of fvcking her are good as well. Give it a shot mate.