Old Chick new Tricks!?

mag333

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... Let me start by saying, these patterns (heh) are geared towards a woman really wanted a couple years ago. I played the REALLY nice guy and regret it. At this point not only do I want to get her for her looks but almost a sort of...revenge!? Anyhow, she is back for a couple weeks for X-mas, and these are what I am working on... What do you think? (I also dunno about the order..)

-My friend A**** and I have put together some material and we are going to do some open mic comedy. I have thought I could do comedy for a long time. Have you ever felt that you can GET CLOSE TO TOUCHING SOMETHING, something you really need...that would really be GOOD FOR YOU and make you FEEL WONDERFUL. Finally, after ignoring the GROWING FEELING of what could make your life so much better you DECIDE to go for your goal.

[Break for discussion if needed]

-So, my friend A**** and I plan to do the comedy thing ASAP. I decided we better act because in a year we might not have the time. It's important to to realize that options and oppurtunities are different because options usually exist until you make a decision, but an oppurtunity might run out if you don't DECIDE TO ACT. The hard part is telling what is an option and what is an oppurtunity.... ( I dunno what to put here)

-My mom has really done a lot of work on the house. I was a little shocked because they called me at school and told me they gave my room to my sister. But it turns out the new room is nicer anyway. It is interesting, a lot of times you worry about change but then you find your really COMFORTABLE when it happens. With me, I am always worried about things being different when I go from school to home or home to school. But really, it is easy to IMAGINE change and time making things better and better. For instance IMAGINE how it will feel looking back in a few years or even a few monthes when you have a better job, more money. I think everyone would be happier if they realized that bad things in our lives don't last and if we OPEN OURSELVES to obvious possibilities. But you must FEEL COMPLETLEY COMFORTABLE with the situation and accepting change.

-I was thinking about doing some voice-over auditions for radio and television. People have told me I have a good voice for that. It would be a valuable skill anyway. Have you thought about how voices can affect you. My friend [BLAH] says that even remembering her old boyfriends voice makes her FEEL WARM and remember times when she was SAFE and IN LOVE. Can you imagine being that in love with a person.

-Thanks for your input!!

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna look at this tomorrow. Too late today.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that they aren't direct enough in bringing out HER feelings/desires/emotions.

But then I'm a newbie when it comes to SS!