OkCupid date, went well. Have yet to hear from her..

drummerdude27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello there DJs. Just in need of a little advice.

Last Wednesday I went out with an HB7-8, Betty Paige looking gal. Was talking to her for a few weeks on OKCupid prior to meeting her. I picked her up and took her to a really classy bar. We connected really well, no silent/awkward moments, talking all throughout the date and had a lot in common. At the end of the date, I was ready to take her home, but she insisted we hang out longer and grab a bite to eat. Also, I don't know if it means anything, but I noticed she was playing with her hair often as we were talking.

We talked in the car for a bit while we were finishing up our take out dinner in front of where she lives. It was getting late, so she gave me a hug and went inside. I landed up texting her the following night. Telling her I had a good time meeting her. She said the same and also said I was "Good Company" (I don't know how to decipher that). We landed up texting back and forth till friday night. With her texting me last but wasn't a question form of text. I know she works weekends and goes to class throughout the week. She is also an inch taller than me but she knew of my height and still wanted to go out. So I am not sure if thats a factor.

I landed up going ghost to see if I can get some sort of response but I haven't heard anything as of yet. Any answers on what I should do next? Is it too soon to say she lost interest already and no chance for a second date? Thanks. I appreciate any help.

pumpkin-head

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think she is interested, it's been almost a week since you heard from her. Playing with her hair means nothing when she is talking. Also, you got a hug at the end of your date, not a kiss.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, why didn't you kiss her?

If you didn't kiss her the date "didn't go well" in her mind.

Why did you contact her the next day? Wait at least 2 days, preferably 3 before any type of follow up text.

"Good Company"=nice to talk to, you acted like a b!tch and didn't try to escalate with me, therefore I think you are not a man and am not sexually interested in you, but don't want to hurt your feelings because I think you'd be a cool friend.

Stop texting her back and forth like you are one of her girlfriends. Or maybe you are since you tried nothing with her.

She lost interest because you didn't man up and at least kiss her. Don't make that mistake again.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As painful as it sounds, the guys above are right. You have to be so playful and fun, that her panties are soaked with anticipation of that goddamn kiss. Not always easy, but necessary.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of times, lately, I think I'm going too far with these "online" dating chicks. If it "goes well" as yours seemed to go, I'll get her alone in her car or similar, and I end up pushing too far (1st "date) and finger her etc etc. She won't resist cause we are alone together, of course. It's all hidden, Nobody will know, so I Push it, and really, it kinda fvcks myself sometimes with the woman, because I'm just going too far of late. I'm 39 years old and still pushing it too far like a kid or teenager. They don't resist, tongues down each other's throats, but I think that these late ones, these girls in their early to mid 30s are really looking for the One now, and when I push to her pvssy so quick like that, it just makes em feel like that's all I want, and well, for most of em, it Is All I Want, unless she's an 8, 9, or 10, and I haven't had one of them in a while.

pumpkin-head

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Company = a friend

Online chicks need to be fvcked on the first date, second at the latest, they move on pretty fast to other dudes.

drummerdude27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I know what to do next time. Though to be fair, I've always did my same approach to online chicks and it landed up getting me laid after a few dates. Only thing is they would usually reply back sooner. Guess there is no hope with THIS ONE. Thanks for the advice.