Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Okay, so I'm a bastard....

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
5- "Yea, it really sucks to be known and liked by lots of women. I'm sure that plenty of guys would give their left nut to be able to hang out with half as many women as I do." <-- I rather be in Iraq's war zone than be in your shoes. You are one of the unhappiest, insecure, and unhealthiest (mentally speaking) posters in this board. But you are getting better.
"Getting better"....Hahaha....I love you man!

This is the only point I'm going to address because we can go back and forth about the other stuff all day long (which we have beat to death), but to set the record straight-

-Am I unhappy? I wouldn't consider this to be the BEST time of my entire life, but to be perfectly honest with you I have several things going on that are moving me in a very positive direction, and I am far from "unhappy"

-Am I insecure? We all have insecurities, but if anything my narcissistic side prevents me from ever being "insecure", haha

- Mentally unhealthy? For awhile I wasn't in the best state of mind, but it had nothing to do with women. Today....no problems at all, thank you.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"No wonder you have so many rep bars!"

Feeling small eh?

Bet its not the first time either. :crackup:

Back to the bush leagues with you sonny jim...

http://www.nextlevelgame.net
No...stop...you can't attack my sarcastic replies with the same tone that I had.

That's like saying "Yeah I suck". And then you saying "yeah you do suck" to try to topple me.

That was a...really poor retort. That's the best counter you have? You know, if you're not going to play by the rules of witty back and fourths, then I don't want to volley with you anymore.

You're not even a workout. Where's Iqqi?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I've seen the LDR work and not work just like any local relationship.I still stand by my post in this thread I made earlier. I think Str8up you should go for it.

*whew* Okay man. You guys need to realize something.

YES he's had experience with women.

YES he's had failed relationships.

YES he's tried LDRs!! Yes!

He knows they don't work! The girl that he's with doesn't know that and he's using it to his advantage.

Let's put aside right and wrong here.

Okay it's gone.

No right and no wrong! We're not going to talk about what's good and what's bad. Let's talk about FEELINGS INSIDE THAT YOU LIKE AND DON'T LIKE. Let's talk about WISDOM and IGNORANCE.

Betraying a woman's trust will give her feelings inside that she will probably NOT like . Will it give you FEELINGS that you DO like if you do this to her? Just ask that to yourself. This paragraph would be done in sign language while TALKING to you if we were in person.

STR8, using his WISDOM of LDRs by experience is taking advantage of a girl who is IGNORANT of the LDR situation. As far as STR8 knows she is serious. Oh boy, but what if she isn't serious? What if he's right and she cheats on him?! What if she's perfectly aware that she says she's going to be loyal but is lying!?!? OH MY GOD SHE COULD BE LYING!!!! SHE'S NOT FAITHFUL!!! ALL HANDS ON DECK!! NO TIME FOR DECLARATIONS OF WAR! DROP THE FU<KING NUKES!! NAAAOOO!!

Preemptive strike.

Where does the preemptive strike come from?

F.E.A.R.

STR8 is AFRAID of being cheated on again, even if he says he wants to keep his local options open. If he had local options he wouldn't be wasting his time on what he thinks, relationship wise, is a lost cause. That's whut ah think, anyways.

"Professing to be WISE they became FOOLS" Where did I get that quote from?

With as much knowledge and experience that you have, STR8, in my opinion I thought an intelligent person such as yourself would be above this. You're almost forty and are as calculating as a female 19 year old UCLA student.

Good or bad aside what are you using your wisdom for? To use it against an ignorant person? To maybe show this ignorant person what a quality MAN is suppose to be? To make your own self feel good at the expense of someone else?

Hey if you're not quality (my definition of it may differ from yours of course) then you have no problem doing what you're about to do.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You're not even a workout. Where's Iqqi?
LMAO, you might find it funny to know they deleted the last thread in which I "volleyed" a post to him after he flame baited me. Guess he must have gotten all frothy at the keyboard after that missile, me personally I thought it was funny and understated, but I didn't stick around to see his lame retorts.

KX for mod!!! :D

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is nothing new. This is not the first foray STR8UP has made into the land of the immoral but with "excuses". He is not a moral man, he just hides behind that screen. And pokes around at paths that lead to low character, all the while maintaining his "moral" smokescreen and "tortured" value system.

Just be a "bastard" or grow up. You only live once, you might as well jump in your role. Why live life with one foot crossing the line, but never really moving in any direction? I say, join the dark side, since that is what you really want to do. All or nothing. Go hard or go home.

Believe it or not, the above is ADVICE. ^^^

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I didn't stick around to see his lame retorts.

KX for mod!!! :D
Yeah they're so lame I really honestly have a hard time responding to them. However me and you, Iqqi - When we flame each other it's like a salsa dance.

This goofy bastard keeps stepping on my feet.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh heh I make two replies to Thunder douche in here and it takes a whole page of replies from Thunder and his iqqi oneitis to counter me. :crackup:

So much for a man fighting his own battles...

And yeah iqqi I'll be sure to "stalk" you as soon as I develop a fetish for ugly b!tches. You and fingz can go fvck off. Both of you being best friends sure had nothing to do with my sabotage yeah I'll believe that when hell freezes over. Fvckin trolls the both of you. The fix was in on that one you pathetic wh0re.

Have fun with your daily active member count of oh I dunno...two...LMFAO!!! :crackup: :crackup:

Bottom line though is fingz is a liar and you are a troll and a site built on that foundation cannot last.

BTW, you still with that borderline personality disordered b!tch of a girlfriend Thunder?

Persistant exaction told me all about her, he told me that she was clearly a BPD and he told me of your "history" together and how you've been all hung up on that skank for years.

How do you like looking over your shoulder wondering who she's sucking off next?

Yeah you're the last person that should be giving Str8up or anyone here advice until you cut that cancer out of your life ya moron.

LOL, telling Rollo and others you deleted everything about her and then going right back and kissing her ass again after she screwed some dude that wasn't you.

How about posting some of her crazy emails here in this thread instead of deleting them like some coward when everyone tells you how crazy she is? Been a while since I had a good laugh.

Fvckin symp.

Last edited:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a tip, Kunt - Emoticons don't make your post any funnier than they aren't.

Persistant exaction? Why would he need to tell you about my post? Couldn't he just...y'know...linked to my pages where I actually post about it? I mean I'm sure you'd have more ammo to attack me with if you actually READ them instead of getting second hand info.

Read post YOURSELF for better attacks.

Be sure to write that last sentence on your forehead with a sharpie....OH! Remember to write it backwards, of course. lulz ^_~

Also it's not a good idea to implicate someone else into name tarnishing either. I don't even talk to Persistent Extraction. For one thing, you're trying to create unwarranted strife between me and him. (TRYING) Second of all I don't see him jumping down my throat. I don't think he ever has. Even if he did say what YOU said he supposedly said..why should I care?

*sigh*All you need now is a pair of tits, some hair extensions and you'll be one hell of a gossip girl. You've certainly got some sauce, girlfriend!

BTW, you still with that borderline personality disordered b!tch of a girlfriend Thunder?

How do you like looking over your shoulder wondering who she's sucking off next?

Yeah you're the last person that should be giving Str8up or anyone here advice until you cut that cancer out of your life ya moron.

LOL, telling Rollo and others you deleted everything about her and then going right back and kissing her ass again after she screwed some dude that wasn't you.

How about posting some of her crazy emails here in this thread instead of deleting them like some coward when everyone tells you how crazy she is? Been a while since I had a good laugh.

Fvckin symp.
This honest to God makes me smile. To know that a chatty little girl and a lonely heart of a guy can actually make you so mad. Thank you, Mr X. Thank you for giving me that power to actually make you call me names and get you angry. I feel good seeing a 28 year old man like you reduced to after school name calling. This is what confident, self assured men like you do of course.

Big man.
Manly man.
Mature man.

These are u.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I got involved in the pissing contest my first few replies still stand. A lot of people seem to be missing the point: He doesn't WANT a relationship. It's just an excuse to get her to have sex with him. It doesn't seem that he's entertaining the thought of taking her seriously. Which is fine, she's young. However STR8 knows what he's doing and is manipulating the situation. I've already stated why I think that this way of manipulation is bad for both of them.

3. Say yes, but lie about being loyal. You get the girl, but you ignore your intergrity.
I'm glad you mentioned this.

BTW the only person I "attacked" was Konti. If you want to call it that anyways. I Pretty much said what you said 3 or 4 times over, Humanist. =P

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Even though I got involved in the pissing contest my first few replies still stand. A lot of people seem to be missing the point: He doesn't WANT a relationship. It's just an excuse to get her to have sex with him. It doesn't seem that he's entertaining the thought of taking her seriously. Which is fine, she's young. However STR8 knows what he's doing and is manipulating the situation. I've already stated why I think that this way of manipulation is bad for both of them.
Who said I don't want a "relationship"?

Although I don't think it would last even if she were closer. I am not opposed to a non-exclusive relationship. The problem is that she "needs" a title to make it all ok.

It's a bunch of BS, and thats the whole point here. I KNOW it's BS. She has to be able to say that I'm her b/f to justify intimacy.

"OKAY! I'm your BOYFRIEND!"

And we both get what we want today.....simple as that.

The other two choices would be to reject it altogether (we both get nothing) or for me to say "I'd love to be with you, but I believe that it is in our best interests to remain non-exclusive" in which case she says "Buy-bye!" and again, both of us get nothing.

All I'm doing is predicting the likely outcome, and saying "Ok lets do this" with the idea in mind that it's going to be short lived so we might as well both enjoy it while it lasts.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Who said I don't want a "relationship"?

Although I don't think it would last even if she were closer. I am not opposed to a non-exclusive relationship. The problem is that she "needs" a title to make it all ok.

It's a bunch of BS, and thats the whole point here. I KNOW it's BS. She has to be able to say that I'm her b/f to justify intimacy.

"OKAY! I'm your BOYFRIEND!"

And we both get what we want today.....simple as that.

The other two choices would be to reject it altogether (we both get nothing) or for me to say "I'd love to be with you, but I believe that it is in our best interests to remain non-exclusive" in which case she says "Buy-bye!" and again, both of us get nothing.

All I'm doing is predicting the likely outcome, and saying "Ok lets do this" with the idea in mind that it's going to be short lived so we might as well both enjoy it while it lasts.
Yep it's as simple as that and that's how I see it too. Sometimes probably most times LDR's don't work but the same thing can be said for local relationships. I don't know where some posters are getting the notion that you are deceiving her or manipulating. If anything, whether she's cognizant of it or not she is the one being deceptive and manipulative like all females are.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix...to this day, I have not seen you have a differing opinion from STR8UP.

You are virtually his cheerleader.

Personally...I have no opinion about the approach he is following with the 22-year-old girl. I know he has self-esteem issues and he is easily manipulated by both men and women. Regardless of what approach he follows...he is going to get hurt because he does not have his mind into this.

If he would have followed my advice which consisted on associating himself with individuals that could enhance his life...like taking a short vacation somewhere away from strippers, drunks, druggies, cheaters, and the likes...he would not be dealing with this prerrogative.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
ketostix...to this day, I have not seen you have a differing opinion from STR8UP.

You are virtually his cheerleader.
And I haven't seen your opinion agree with STR8UP to this day. We actually have disagreed pretty strongly with the younger girls being commonly attracted to older guys thing and probably one or two other things. I find myself agreeing with most things STR8UP says for the simple fact that I happen to agree with his ideas.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even as much experience that we have we still can't predict the future. The point I'm making is that we're not inside this chick's head. We don't know exactly what he intentions are. On the other hand STR8 and this whole forum knows what's going through his head. Knowing what you know, yes, you are being purposefully deceptive. I haven't heard a good argument against it yet.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all goes as planned, tomorrow she is coming to visit me for a few days before she goes back to school.

Obviously, I know there is something to reconcile here, which is evident by the title of my post.

My stance at this point is that whether you are conscious of it or not shouldn't matter. It only allows you to play the game to your advantage, which I have NOT been doing my entire life.

Is this site not built upon the premise that men need to see things the way they really are and act accordingly?

So what is the difference between me and some guy who uses "DJ tactics" to hook up with a woman for a ONS, and STR, or something else that is not what the woman is looking for? Do you think that the woman who is into you WANTS you to "spin plates"? Of course not. That is in YOUR interest, not hers. She might be doing the same thing, but she doesn't WANT you to be doing it. Just because I lay it out in raw form I am chastised for being "purposefully deceptive".

We are ALL deceptive, women and men. I just don't wrap it up and put a pretty bow on it like most people do.

Anyway, she is staying with me the next few days, so I will have plenty of time to feel the situation out and decide which way I want to take it.

I probably won't be posting much for awhile after tonight, so peace out brothas!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
And I haven't seen your opinion agree with STR8UP to this day. We actually have disagreed pretty strongly with the younger girls being commonly attracted to older guys thing and probably one or two other things.
Yea, what wrong with you, a$$hole! lol

I find myself agreeing with most things STR8UP says for the simple fact that I happen to agree with his ideas.
And I agree with pretty much everything Rollo has to say....so sue me.

There are a couple of different schools of thought when it comes to women, and a select group of us think the same way.

Pay no attention to Latinoman. his self-righteousness is evident. Doesn't mean he's right.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Just because I lay it out in raw form I am chastised for being "purposefully deceptive".
First, you're not a victim. You're not a victim.

Second, you're absolutely not laying it out in raw form. If you did this topic wouldn't exist.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the question in my mind: Has the 22 year old girl invested half the time, energy, or ego discussing this pseudo-relationship with her girlies as our man Str8up has spent on it here?

I doubt it. And that's why it's highly ironic to think that *he* is worried about being a bastard. Odds are, he is the one who's gonna get hurt...

I like LatinoMan's Sex and the City simile. Those chicks are repulsive b/c they are way past their prime, but still acting like they're 22. It's like they never found anything better out of life. They're basically emotionally stunted.

Str8up, that is the risk you are taking here, of becoming one of those creepy old guys hanging around the college dorm, inviting the kids to party with you, bragging about banging ex Playboy models. It's not a moral issue. It's a character issue. It's about you becoming the next Ed McMahon.

Why not be a man, enjoy the girl, and leave all the smoke and mirrors -- and hand-wringing and status-symbol flaunting -- for some college boys? You'll feel like more of a grown-up in the morning.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedeparted said:
Here's the question in my mind: Has the 22 year old girl invested half the time, energy, or ego discussing this pseudo-relationship with her girlies as our man Str8up has spent on it here?
That's a good question, but again that's not the point. He's made it known what his intentions are. We don't exactly know what the girl's intentions are. HE KNOWS what he's doing.

Odds are, he is the one who's gonna get hurt...
How so?