Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Okay Guys, In All Honesty

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
The don juan stuff only works when others see you as a don juan. I mean, even all these tactics dont work most of the time. The ****y and funny gets some girls irriated, and the being a challenge just causes them to move on. The only thing that I have seen that has worked is the not begging, but guys, are you making up your success using these tactics or are you for real? I mean, just be up front with me. Once I get a girl that is interested, I know that being a challenge and all that increases her interest, but the hardest part is getting them interested, without actually being a don juan to others! I mean, do you understand what I'm saying. Most times I believe I could come off being very fake at times......

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is not that hard to get a girl interested. just find a girl that fits your personality and be yourself.

if you are not a 8 guy, its very hard to get a 8 woman

b

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then perhaps this site is not going to help you then if you're confused already.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
No guys listen, I have been coming here for a while and trying all these tactics, but I dunno...it just seems that they dont work.... I mean I often hear myself saying, If women are attracted to this ****, why am I stilling jacking off at night? And hey, I approach women all the time and I go out all the time, so I apply the don juan stuff quite often.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C&f only works when the girl is attracted to you ANYWAY. She'll play along and even so, is mostly the bar soliciting chic that will do it.

It's funny how with David D's stuff he'll have an email from a girl once and awhile .. but in her email will always be something about discovering 'their secret'. It's in virtually every email from a woman!

Being yourself is the best and getting to know someone. Treating them like something that has to be manipulated will only work on shallow girls and those who want to be played.

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
these tips do work but you have to be at least somewhat the person you are trying to act like. use the tips that fit your personality towards the women that would be the most interested in you.

and still then, it doesnt happen over night

all my relationships have happened when i wasnt looking for it when i met the woman. it was either a unexpected introduction through friends or a quick meeting out somewhere and i didnt even have time to think of a move. i was just myself

b

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well first off good for you for approaching to begin with. I think this site is pretty dangerous at times really. Judging from a lot of the commonly recurring posts in the discussion forum it seems that when people find this site they are either expecting to read tips and immediately think that they have found the holy grail and deserve to get laid by using those aforementioned methods or they are drawn in by the self improvement faction.

The thing that many of the people like yourself get frustrated by is the lack of immediate results. Unlike you though most of the ones who complain dont actually practice enough to begin with. I would imagine that if you continue to do approaches that you will start to become more succesful as you go on. In my opinion the techniques that you read from here really wont mean much at that point. Your experience and new found abilities will be your own personal guide to approaches. The whole C+F, kino at this time and not then, be a mystery on day x and she will chase hard by day z seems way to mathematical to hold up to real life. You need to embrace the methods that you choose best to mesh with your personality and style. Do not formulate approaches just do them and learn from them. Also learn to accept rejections since no matter how good your skills are you will never get every girl you fancy.

I gotta get the hell away from this computer and go laugh at some half naked sluts now. It's mating season again and the skin is out in full force. Best of luck

Reaction score
First of all, it's not about being yourself. For most people, being yourself means being an AFC. It's about changing yourself, so that when it comes time to talk to that cutie sitting at that coffee shop, yourself is all you'll need. Being a don juan is not just a bunch of stupid techniques you learn from a website. Being a don juan is a state of mind. To be completely blunt, it's just a blue print for what you were meant to be. Society just threw a wrench in the machine is all.

Now, what do I mean when I say "Changing yourself" is something you might be asking. Changing yourself means you become that ****y&funny guy. You LIKE to make comments like that. For one, it makes people laugh, and two, people like you more, the funnier you are. Laughter is one of the greatest things in the World, and when you can cause it, you become saught after. You clearly see that you are the prize. A girl should be so lucky to have the chance to talk to you! Take advantage of that confidence.

I have based this on being about women, but in reality, being a don juan is simply another name for bettering yourself. You'll see that once you gain that confidence, and that charm, that you gain more. You earn that raise, or you get that phone number. Things that an AFC is afraid of. AFC's are afraid of success, because they think they will be seen as greedy. People would hate you for being successful! They would be jealous of you. Which is why you need that Don Juan mind set. You can ignore what others think, because you know that in the end, they don't matter. In the end, all you have is yourself.

So don't look at these tips as just things you can go out and do. You have to change, before you can make other things change.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
I understand man, but do you understand what I am saying, I do the ****y funny and some times I damn near get into fights with girls. Look, I am black and I usually approach black girls, that can be pretty ghetto, and that could be the problem. hehe

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your problem is that u eat to much puzzy lay of the puzzy eating homi.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PE,

it isnt working for you is because youre "TRYING NEW TECHNIQUES"

sure, all this crap about approaches and stuff works for some people but its by no means a silver bullet.

the most important thing is to be a success. Get money, a good job, and look good. Be confident about it. Nobody can touch your life, and that is something you should have in your head at all times.

Trying techniques is like a palsy victim trying to do brain surgery with a pipe wrench.

Get confident first.

Hanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel fake, you are fake. Why the hell are you changing who you are to try to get women?

That said, ****y and funny should never get you into a fight. It is flirtation not debate.

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
No guys listen, I have been coming here for a while and trying all these tactics, but I dunno...it just seems that they dont work.... I mean I often hear myself saying, If women are attracted to this ****, why am I stilling jacking off at night? And hey, I approach women all the time and I go out all the time, so I apply the don juan stuff quite often.
Pvssy eater, why do you always post these kinds of messages? You go off on these rants about how none of this works and you're jacking off, and then go, "Oh, by the way, for the last 3 weeks, approaches = 20, numbers = 5, dates = 3". I know you have tried some of this and have seen results, according to what you say.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally believe that it is the message behind these techniques that really matter, not the specific techniques or "formulas" themselves.

You don't HAVE to "neg-hit" someone, but just show in some way that she is not perfect, in your own way. (i.e. don't put her on a pedastal)

You don't HAVE to act ****y to get the "i don't NEED you" message across. You may posess a quiet confidence, and just always share yourself around instead of smother one person.

Remember folks, it's the core message that counts. Have your own qualities, have your own little quirks and personality traits, and your own look. Just generally OWN everything about you and be confident in those things.

These techniques may work wonders for some, but if they aren't for you, they aren't for you. As long as you aren't a doormat, as long as you value yourself, and as long as you have confidence in yourself and go after what you want, you'll do alright with the ladies.

It's not about fitting a particular "attractive mold", but breaking the "AFC mold" into something you form yourself. This could be many things, but what determines your success is the underlying elements like confidence etc.

Well, that's just my $0.02 anyway lol

josekortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with PVSSYEATER that DJ techniques haven't been proved extremely successful with black women. Speaking as a black man who prefers to approach black women, I would say that many of them are too obstinate for their own good when you say "hello," much less before you even get into whatever routine you usually use.

I hate bringing up stereotypes, but there are many black women in my area that perpetuate the neck-wagging, finger-pointed, "Uhnn, uhnn, no he diiin't" stereotype before you even get the chance to DJ them, so let's just say that DJ tips and info are YMMV with black women. Many of them are pissed that their fathers don't live with them, and they pursue men based on the idea that these men will fulfill some lacking aspect of their lives that is tied to their fathers' absences. For that reason, many of them (1) attract guys who mistreat them, (2) stay with guys who mistreat them and cheat on them, and (3) have multiple kids with multiple fathers.

Let me state again that I am black, and this theory is solely based on my own experiences (i.e. not representative of the entire black community). However, the cover of the NAACP's Crisis magazine this month has a headline that 70% of the children in the black community are now born out of wedlock, so the blame has to be accepted on both the male and female sides for that.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be yourself don't try to impress anyone.

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
C&f only works when the girl is attracted to you ANYWAY.
That is SO TRUE. You need to have built up a little rapport before you try this sort of thing. Another thing is that C&F is waaay to easy to get wrong if you're nervous or don't really understand the concept. You'll end up insulting people instead.

As for challenge, I'm not convinced that's a great piece of advice for newbies either. If she is interested, then so long as you're not obsessive then there's no harm in staying in touch. If you're too aloof a lot of girls will end up with the other guy who actually shows her attention.

Etienne

Don Juan
Reaction score
The tactics do work.

However I hope nobody are kidding themselves. The tactics here are nothing more than plain psychological manipulation.

I've tried the tactics in question, and got a *******. In the long run, I'm not sure it was worth it as it required so much conscious effort to put techniques into practice.

You can't fool women long however. If you're not satisfy with who you are, they'll feel it, techniques or not, and they'll give you the cold shoulder.

Étienne

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
Just be yourself don't try to impress anyone.
You reek of desperation and fakeness miles away and girls have good noses.

You also don't want to change yourself. You're just here to b1tch to us about how it's not working. You're not losing faith in the DJs, but rather in yourself. Now I have a plan:

1. shut the f*ck up. Stop making these pity wh0re posts.
2. Pick yourself up. Regroup, refocus, reinforce, repeat.
3. Transform into the guy you wanna be. This will not take weeks nor even months. Maybe it will be a few years before you are truly satisfied.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:moon: Please tell me how you figure I "reek of desperation"?

:rolleyes: