Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ok what now

russian2

Don Juan
Reaction score
help a recovering AFC here haha story:

so first day of school i saw this really good looking girl sitting at the other side of the class. sometimes when i looked over i saw her either looking at me or in my general direction. next day in class she sits right next to me. so i get her name and we were grouped up for group work.. just making small talk about what dorm shes in, how was her weekend, does she work, etc... she seemed interested because she talked for a while and would always reciprocate with a question. so now shes been sitting next to me for the past few days now..... not sure if she is interested in me yet. where should i go next in this situation?

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best advice i can give is 'dont care'

If you care about if you succeed or not it will probably come across, make you more nervous and so on, which may well give her the impression she's too good for you when she isnt.

So dont think about this.

Talk to her like she's a friend and flirt when the opportunity comes, If she flirts back you can escalate and ask to meet up to hang out after school.

Wish you the best of luck.

hanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
say "we should hang out sometime" then invite her to your place to watch a movie, then **** her

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you usually do after class? Do you have another class to go to right away, do you just head back to your dorm, is it around lunch time? If you are free after class then next time as you're walking out with her say something like "I'm going to grab some lunch/food/coffee/whatever. Join me."

Assume that she is into you, but don't make a big deal about it.

russian2

Don Juan
Reaction score
^its 845 in the morning and we both got class right after

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask to do lunch. I prefer trying for a date before trying for a phone number when it's a person you see on a regular basis. If things go bad, you don't have to worry about her having your number.