ok well she doesnt wanna see me tonight said she wants to call and talk.

Reaction score
And she said shes tired of driving up here she said ive been honest i told her she hasnt been and told her last week we were together didnt seem right and stuff.

Well what do i do to fix this?

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you don't she's dropping massive clues she's not interested. Just accept it and eject first to saveyour dignity.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to spell and punctuate.

Dude are you going to come here and fill the forum up with question after question or are you going to man up and take some initiative for yourself. Stop wasting everyone's time with this play by play elementary bs and do some research for yourself.

Short answer to your 5 questions a day - She is not interested in you because you are a pandering beta faggot and will continue to be one until you take some of this sh*t to the bank and start internalizing WHY instead of asking HOW all the f*ckin time.

You have been here five months and have learned nothing. The other day you posted in the forum: "A Durr How do tell a girl you want get in relationship with her"

YOU ARE A COMPLETE ILLITERATE AFC AND I'M SICK OF YOUR SH!TTY REDUNDANT QUESTIONS.

DJ Bible, Bradd80's guide, weapons of mass seduction. DO IT. NOW. YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE SIMPLE ANSWERS TO YOUR BASIC @SS QUESTIONS

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Dgwizdal. The questions you post are expected from someone who's never even heard of game. What have you been doing for the last 5 months?

Reaction score
I have been reading and all but I dont understand the women/relationship part I know to be Don Juan but I dont know HOW