Ok, this has always been hard for me with women

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't meet many women who I actually find strong attraction to mentally. But I've found this one and I want to tell her how I feel. But I want to do it in a way that won't put her in charge. Should I SHOW or TELL?

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant tell you how exactly because im still learning but do not tell her. chances are she already knos but do it through body language and actions and dont buy gifts

DJBaron

Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to feel out what kinda girl she is. Easily split it into 2 types... if she is fake and shallow chances are when you are being real she will not like it... those girls like games... but if you feel she has a good mind on her, than she is obviously mature and I would try by giving not overly signals of your interest in her as more than a friend. You will see if she responds. In this case I don't recommend mind games because you feel the two of you see eye to eye and that will not help.

I would wait for the right time and maybe do a little kino (touch her in a way that she will know ur intersted a bit) and than make a funny joke or something, look at her in the eyes and dont look away and then with a smile perhaps semi-serious semi-joking say along the line of "i think im starting to be into you...." or whatever you need to do what is natural for you..

Last nite I talked with my friend (who is also a bigtime DJ its always 1 after another with this guy STR/LTR doesnt matter) and we came up with an idea for my current situation... sent her an SMS saying i miss her lips and skin blah blah and she responded laughing so I left it at that...

1 thing is for sure, you need to make the switch soon because you don't want to enter the just friends world!!!!!!

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I usually just surf through girls, not really caring about them and it works in getting laid, but I actually have chemistry with this girl. I'll just play it aloof that works most the time.

If I tell her then she'll have the 1UP on me, so i want to avoid that.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good plan - playing aloof...

Just make sure to make a move sooner rather than later.
There's no better way to tell a girl how you feel, than to show it to her ;)