Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok so who's transferred colleges?

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to transfer colleges but i'd be a junior at a new school.. or maybe a sophmore if I lost credits by the transfer. My question is... has anyone here transferred to a new school where they knew absolutely nobody? Were you able to meet new people just as easily as when being a freshman? I worry that as a transfer it will be harder to meet new people because people already know everyone else by that time (being a junior). Unless ofcourse you wanna be hanging out with freshmen. I'm a pretty social person but haven't had to make new friends in an environment where everyone already knows everyone else... does anyone have experience with transferring? How did it go?

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry dude, I'm technically a second-semester sophomore now (though a third year, thus Junior status), and I'll be transferring after this semester. I'm currently on the east coast, and I'll be transferring to a school on the west coast, in California to be exact.

I won't know anyone there...but it won't be tough meeting people. Make sure you live on campus, I doubt it would be tough...Just be a social person and get to know tons of people, it can't be any easier than that.

When I transfer...If you're going to do so after Jan06, then I'll keep you posted on how well I'm adjusting and meeting new people, etc.

Good luck.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, i'm trying to transfer for next semester too. I was just wondering if it would be more difficult transferring as an upperclassmen, meeting people as a freshman is easy.. people literally come up to you and ask YOU to hang out. Freshman year was fun :)

T

tj

I have transferred three times now. Working on graduate degree at A..s.u.

You sound like a cool cat. Just hang loose and talk to people before and after class.

Study sessions are great ways to meet cute chicks too.

Good luck.

peace