ok so i lost my job...

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need right now is to take care of yourself. Be good to yourself.

Realize that most of us even the biggest DJ's have gone through heartbreak. It sucks but you will get over it.

You have 4 months off so these are some things you can do. Take advantage of it.

1. Workout weights.
2. Pick up a new hobby... Play chess, Martial arts, rock climb.
3. travel.

Ways to get over this relationship.
1. Ask yourself do you want to be with a person like this?
2. Read motivational books.
3. Remember what does not kill you makes you stronger. This relationship will make you 10 times smarter and stronger in the future.
4. Write down all the sh1t you hated about her.
5. Don't contact her. IF she calls you don't answer.
6. Talk to people about how u feel
7. Read the DJ bible.(this will help u get over it.

NO MATTER HOW HARD THIS BREAKUP SEEMS YOU WILL GET OVER IT>

REMEMBER TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS.

If you need someone to chat with than PM me.

Good luck.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should travel. Go to some far and away exotic place like Africa. When you find yourself in a totally different surrounding it helps put life in general in perspective and minimizes the importance of your situation. It is kind of hard to explain, but there is so much more out there in life than you realize than being cooped up in your own little world with all of its problems.

Besides, you can meet new and interesting people when you are abroad. Believe me, when you see and experience the beauties that await you in other countries, you will forget about your girlfriend. Some of the women in eastern europe are amazing. And like someone mentioned, they are still unspoiled women, unlike their American counterparts. They know how to treat men. And you being American, you will have to beat them off with a stick. Same goes with women in other parts.;)

Did you have warning signs that she was about to bolt. Were you having any kind of problems/arguments or did she just leave out of the blue? Because, when a women starts losing interest, you can sense it by a change in her behaviour, i,e lack of interest in sex, her being indifferent/disegaged,etc.

docv

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you my friends. this is precisely what i am going to do..

i live in a 2br apt so i am going to have some random chic move into the other room. i love living with women..

i am going to take the next 4 months to focus on myself, get into the gym, get out of the apartment, meet new people, have chics over, cook for them.. seduce them with all the knowledge contained in this forum. educate myself.

then i am going to go back to school, undergrad, get a 2nd bachelors degree. live on campus in a single. university of massachusetts amherst baby..

i am going to meet new women there, seduce them, continue to educate myself (turn my psychology minor into a major). and follow the rules this time. dont get involved with a hor who has a history (was raped by her brother). and live happily ever flipping after..

life goes on. hoes will be hoes. i got pretty bad over the last several months. lost the hor. lost my job. almost lost myself. was borderline suicidal for a bit there. but i will survive. i will find myself again. and one day i will meet a REAL girl who i am meant to be with.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
docv said:
thank you my friends. this is precisely what i am going to do..

i live in a 2br apt so i am going to have some random chic move into the other room. i love living with women..
Sorry man, but that sounds like one of the worst ideas you could come up with... a RANDOM chic? To LIVE with you???? Never ever let a broad live with you... and in your situation right now stay the f0ck away from other women... you have to get your shyt together after that nasty breakup of yours, before you can even think of dating again.

docv said:
I am going to meet new women there, seduce them, continue to educate myself (turn my psychology minor into a major). and follow the rules this time. dont get involved with a hor who has a history (was raped by her brother). and live happily ever flipping after..
No, steer clear from women now, at least in your usual surroundings. Get the F0CK out of your usual shell, your town, go where nobody knows you, TRAVEL! What you are intending to do sounds awful to me, you will just fall deeper by doing that stuff.

docv

Don Juan
Reaction score
i meant a roomate, not a relantioship. i think it would be important to meet new people.

as far as school, thats 4 months away. i think i should be fine by then to date other chics.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to do things that will put your life back into perspective. Ya, get a room mate but not an FB roomate that can be a problem..more like paying the other half of the rent! Maybe you need a change of scenery, a new job (in a different area) temporarily..anything to get your mind back on track. The school idea is definitely a good idea.