Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OK so heres why you CAN'T trust hoes. Stole exes myspace password, heres what I found

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WillieSacks said:
Me and my g/f we're on the verge of breaking up. My ex moved to another state but still wants to be with me, I told her I'd make arrangements to go see her, but then backed out of it b/c of my relationship with who I'm with, she said, she would wait for me (but little did she know, I had her password and she was sweating some dude hardcore on myspace to see her.
How many girls are we talking about here? I can't follow your post because you mention your current gf, then you mention your ex, then I can follow who is who after that.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and by the way, I posted the convo because I was surprised that she would have gone into more detail if they hooked up. So I wanted to get everyones opinion and just make sure I wasn't trippin'

Actually when I saw the part with him saying "I almost forgot I didn't have a condom"

I lost it, yeah my heart started racing and I called her up asking her if she hooked up with dude, so she was probably shellshocked and didn't go into much detail.

matter of fact I just got off the phone with her and said, if you do hook up or not, please DO NOT TELL ME because I'll just assume the worst, b/c it was her idea to tell me if she was hooking up with dudes or not b/c she knows I don't trust her.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
How many girls are we talking about here? I can't follow your post because you mention your current gf, then you mention your ex, then I can follow who is who after that.
just two, my ex was before my current g/f.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
You're in a no-win situation. You've lost the girl, you've lost trust, you've lost friendship (in my book at least), she probably won't even fcuk you next time you meet up, plus, she's banging other guys without condoms! She has shown her true colors :cheer:

this chick is a slut, I'm glad I ain't with her, but this happening confirms a lot of $hit from the past. Trust me Eric, this girl is a hoe, she was begging me to go out there and see her today before she loses it and hooks up with someone else, because apparently she hasn't already :rolleyes: So I sent her a smart aleck text message saying "for your safety, if you're meeting up with random dudes off myspace, at least make sure they wear a condom for your own good"

It was funny because she was saying, if I hadnt't told you dude came over, your ass would have never known $hit, so basically she was volunteering info to me, the old 50% rule right there. Volunteer a partial story so they can think you're an honest individual but not the whole story.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the story of an emotional tampon, a DJ, and an AW.

What you have to realize that is that every time a girl that is using you as an emotional tampon talks about another guy she IS, HAS, or WILL be ****ing that dude.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
this is the story of an emotional tampon, a DJ, and an AW.

What you have to realize that is that every time a girl that is using you as an emotional tampon talks about another guy she IS, HAS, or WILL be ****ing that dude.
If I wanted to fukk the chick, I would be already, she was telling me she didn't b/c she was afraid if she told me that I wouldn't want to hook up anymore.

I bang this chicks back out like no ones business, if I wanted her ass I could have her but I ain't just gonna drop my girlfriend of 2 years to go back to my skanky 34 year old no job having with kids ex g/f when I got my g/f who is 22, is a manager of a high end make up counter at Nordstroms and is getting her degree in broadcasting. Chips just dont add up, my ex was awesome in bed though, and would break me off like no ones business but I ain't no emotional tampon, if anything she was just trying to make me jealous so I could go out there to see her.

If I could post pics, I'd post pics of my ex and my current g/f.

Oh and talk about Dj'ing please the dude she banged hardly had to do anything, this chick was begging him to come over and was hounding his ass like no ones business, they talked on Myspace for almost 2 months before he smashed, my ex is just an ez slut so that dude hardly has game, he is however a nice looking individual.

*edit* Never mind, I get what you're saying, if some chick starts talking about some other dude...absolutely, I agree with you my man.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a case of oneitus. You need to move on ASAP or you will suffer hells fiery wrath.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just talked to my boy about it and he said that I should call her and send that text to her email and see what she says.

Like I said, I'm more upset about the whole no condom part and how she was begging me to see her after she boned some dude without a condom and also the fact that she lied about other $hit in her past.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking a random dude on myspace lol = slvt.

No other way to put it guys.

I'm pretty sure just about every chick in that case would do the same thing though. :)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WillieSacks said:
If I wanted to fukk the chick, I would be already, she was telling me she didn't b/c she was afraid if she told me that I wouldn't want to hook up anymore.

I bang this chicks back out like no ones business, if I wanted her ass I could have her but I ain't just gonna drop my girlfriend of 2 years to go back to my skanky 34 year old no job having with kids ex g/f when I got my g/f who is 22, is a manager of a high end make up counter at Nordstroms and is getting her degree in broadcasting. Chips just dont add up, my ex was awesome in bed though, and would break me off like no ones business but I ain't no emotional tampon, if anything she was just trying to make me jealous so I could go out there to see her.

If I could post pics, I'd post pics of my ex and my current g/f.
um... why are you still allowing this hoe to treat you like an emotional tampon. Even before you hacked her account she was using you for that purpose.

If you have any self respect for yourself you will cut her from your head and from your life.

Oh and talk about Dj'ing please the dude she banged hardly had to do anything, this chick was begging him to come over and was hounding his ass like no ones business, they talked on Myspace for almost 2 months before he smashed, my ex is just an ez slut so that dude hardly has game, he is however a nice looking individual.
I read those emails and that guy was always busy and did very little to get her. He said very little too. Sounds like a DJ to me.

DJ = Maximum ***** + least amount of effort

if she is 34 years old then she IS a sl-ut. that must be some stinky *****. She hasn't even grown up! A woman with a kid that would act like that needs medication

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of told her without telling her.

I was talking dirty to her today saying that I need to see you so we can hook up and she was saying the same, that she's tired of waiting and I need to hook up with her before she hooks up with someone else. Tten I started quoting stuff that was said in the text I posted, saying stuff like, I want you on top of me bla bla bla, and I want your kitty to miss me when I'm gone...I also said she needs to come out here so I can give her a surprise, I said that she'd prolly be pissed once she got her surprise.

So She put two and two together, she was like, "why the fukk are you playing head games with me," whats my surprise

So she guessed and was like, "what's my surprise, that you've seen my myspace messages?"

I was like, I wish, what's your password so I can see your messages, she said that it was kind of personal, and then I dropped it at that.

So basically she has an idea that I know what's up with her but she doesn't know for sure which is driving her ass crazy. LOL.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WillieSacks said:
I just talked to my boy about it and he said that I should call her and send that text to her email and see what she says.

Like I said, I'm more upset about the whole no condom part and how she was begging me to see her after she boned some dude without a condom and also the fact that she lied about other $hit in her past.
Even condoms are not perfect. You can still get AIDS even if you use them.
Have sex 100 times with someone who has AIDS and there is a 100% chance that you will have it.

People today are idiots. They think that condoms will protect them. They are so f-cuking wrong. It might reduce the risk but it DOESN'T Prevent it.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WillieSacks said:
I kind of told her without telling her.

I was talking dirty to her today saying that I need to see you so we can hook up and she was saying the same, that she's tired of waiting and I need to hook up with her before she hooks up with someone else. Tten I started quoting stuff that was said in the text I posted, saying stuff like, I want you on top of me bla bla bla, and I want your kitty to miss me when I'm gone...I also said she needs to come out here so I can give her a surprise, I said that she'd prolly be pissed once she got her surprise.

So She put two and two together, she was like, "why the fukk are you playing head games with me," whats my surprise

So she guessed and was like, "what's my surprise, that you've seen my myspace messages?"

I was like, I wish, what's your password so I can see your messages, she said that it was kind of personal, and then I dropped it at that.

So basically she has an idea that I know what's up with her but she doesn't know for sure which is driving her ass crazy. LOL.
dude... STOP TALKING TO HER. IGNORE HER.

have some respect for yourself ! man you just don't get it.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPFromTally said:
No she a ho allright. Stop making excuses for her. You sound like you bought into that whole feminist sexual lib crap. A ho's a ho.

She's a ho because she's sleeping with a guy?? LOL And if you want to talk about excuses, why don't you stop defending Willie Sacks pathetic obesession with his exgf. She can date and fuvk whoever the fuvk she wants to and it shouldn't be any of his business.

Can't believe that you've been here for over 6 years with that reply.

PIMP

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
Bro, I've been there. I hacked a gf's password, I just didn't find 100% proof of cheating like you did though. I know it hurts, but she is your ex, so she doesn't need to be faithful to you. For the future, just understand that she is not going to be honest with you about other men and sex.

If you tell her you hacked her password, she'll use that against you, tell everyone you know, then lie about banging another guy to everyone. You'll be the big villian and she'll come out on top. Your proof will be called lies by her.

You're in a no-win situation. You've lost the girl, you've lost trust, you've lost friendship (in my book at least), she probably won't even fcuk you next time you meet up, plus, she's banging other guys without condoms! She has shown her true colors :cheer:

CUT HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE COMPLETELY TO GET HER OFF YOUR MIND! Block her from your myspace and delete her from your myspace 'favorites'. Don't take her calls.

Also, don't go crying to everyone you know about this. Keep it confined to maybe one or two close friends - keep co-workers and anyone who will listen out of it ;) lol I had to tell everyone about my misery - don't do what I did!!!

This would be great advice if he was cheated on, BUT he's getting all bent out of shape over his EXGF!! He shouldn't be hacking her password when they're not even together anymore.

A lot of people read the title to the post and automatically assume this chick cheated on him. He clearly mentions that this is his exgf. I'm sure it hurts to find out that an ex is fuvking someone else, but its part of life.

PIMP

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
This would be great advice if he was cheated on, BUT he's getting all bent out of shape over his EXGF!! He shouldn't be hacking her password when they're not even together anymore.

A lot of people read the title to the post and automatically assume this chick cheated on him. He clearly mentions that this is his exgf. I'm sure it hurts to find out that an ex is fuvking someone else, but its part of life.

PIMP
bruh, I ain't all bent outta shape about that, what I'm trippin' off of is she fukked without a condom, and told me 2 days later to fly out and see her so she can fukk me (we never use condoms). Common courtesy would tell me that if we that cool, she would have at least told she slept with some guy without a rubber, considering the fact that when I was single and she was seeing someone, I did the same thing. Last time we hooked up I smashed for 20 minutes and the whole time she was telling me to take the condom off until she just ripped it off me. That's all I'm saying. She can fukk who the hell she wants but don't come at me telling me to hurry and see you because youve been waiting to hook up with me, she tried to play me. Plus it confirms that she lied when we we're together also.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Censor her pic and show us! I want to see what such a typical ***** looks like!

Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
She's a ho because she's sleeping with a guy?? LOL

Can't believe that you've been here for over 6 years with that reply.PIMP
Actually pimp dude any girl that opens her legs to anyone outside of her husband is a hor!! This is grade school pimp knowledge!! Can you pimp a virgin who refrains from sex outside of marriage? No, you can't!!! You can't be a pimp with women who take a vow of abstinence - thus you need hors!!!!! Sex= hors ---- pimps love hors and hors love pimps!!

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good on you man, i just dont get it, why do the girls fk you up if you have feelings for them?? thats y its best to find out who they really are from her friends before going for them.
Never trust a girl 100%, i mean never-unless you are married for 50 years and her interest level for you is 100%.