Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok so do you guys actually get laid? SERIOUSLY??

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick question, just wanted to ask you guys who give advice on this board so much actually get laid or have a GF/FB?

Do you guys even interact with women on a regular basis or any level???.... and no, im not talking about your mother, sister, cousin, niece etc.

Just curious thats all......

PS question for heterosexual men only.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno about anyone else, but yeah, I do, and I meet lots of people all the time.

I'm a good looking and interesting person, this site helped me be more outgoing though, which is basically all I needed.

I had an advantage here though since I play in a band and everyone in my town knows who I am, and we have people who love us. :p

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're judging all of us by your impression of some of us.

I get laid often enough that people around me consider me a "player" / "womaniser" / "good with the girls".

Any more questions sir?

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently just holding down one FB. I flirt a lot and do my best to get action/approach when I'm not busy . Yet I'm trying to go back to school right now and one FB is fine with me at the moment lol. Always sharpening my inner game and social skills when I do get the chance to go out though (friends be calling me Fonzie, Don Juan and **** ha). Oh and I have an awesome chic on the side *she's pretty hot ) whose down to wing me any time. We love to exchange bed room talk:)

Reaction score
this question has been asked before, and all of the virgins and losers came out all offended and derailed the thread each single time.

good luck with this one

I personally have f*cked over 80 girls so far and I am 25

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
this question has been asked before, and all of the virgins and losers came out all offended and derailed the thread each single time.

good luck with this one

I personally have f*cked over 80 girls so far and I am 25
Of those, how many would you f*ck again? And how many of those were desperate measures?

I'm not questioning your abilities, its just that I am nowhere near that :/

Reaction score
2crudedudes said:
Of those, how many would you f*ck again? And how many of those were desperate measures?

I'm not questioning your abilities, its just that I am nowhere near that :/
of those, I would f*ck 90% of them again, and there were about 6 - 8 that were just me not feeling like saying no, and having sex with an hb<5 just for the experience - every experience, good and bad, helps mold the don juan

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten laid about 400-500 times in the last 6 years with a limited amount of girls... i really need to get out of this sniper mentality but there's something about the love of a woman that seems appealing. lol..

beatoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but by no means am I a player. I only sleep with women I intend to get in a relationship with.

I go for quality over quantity, which means there are times when I don't get any for a month or longer.

Despite what your penis says, holding out for the right girl is really worth it.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
of those, I would f*ck 90% of them again, and there were about 6 - 8 that were just me not feeling like saying no, and having sex with an hb<5 just for the experience - every experience, good and bad, helps mold the don juan
I've been particularly picky in the past (especially when I was still a virgin, and still some afterward). Now I don't get as much contact with women (not going to school presently, I work at an office with about 5 other people and rarely get out of the office), so I feel like pretty much anything that looks in my general direction is fair game :crazy:

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I am too pu55y to go any further with girls when they show sexual interest, though I should've lost my virginity at age 11.

I also do interact with girls every day ever, 'cept on weekends :up:

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
i still gotta do that...dont know when but you will be the first to know when i eventually get the lay
If I knew everything I know now at your age, ...I'd be extremely dangerous haha.....

Don't worry opportunity will soon come just don't be an idiot, there's always clues/signs.

Recon

Don Juan
Reaction score
The last person I "Laid" was a HB5 about 2-3 weeks ago. She was average in the face, and unlike many people here, I do not inflate the "HB" rankings, or at least I try not to.

Just a pet-peeve, is every thread I read is about a "HB8" or "HB9". In all honesty, the girls they are with would probably be judged at 6's and 7's. Just something I noticed.

Interaction-wise, I am still working to become more and more social. I do get laid every so often, and a few drunk hook-ups.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok next quick question, does anyone here think getting laid or getting a girl's number is an accomplishment?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
Ok next quick question, does anyone here think getting laid or getting a girl's number is an accomplishment?
not really. its just fun man. Like finding a 20 on the ground or watching a good game. It's not more important than any other past time. Accomplishments are getting a promotion you worked your ass off for, or buying a house, or getting a small business off the ground or being the best in your field and winning an award. Things you actually work to achieve. If you are working as hard to get a girls number as you are to win the nobel peace prize, I feel bad for you. The key is to LET GO. Let go of all the bad mental programming that keeps telling you that it's hard. It's not, its just the fear talking.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have GF. but she's not DTF....yet.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
Depends on the girl. If its a really tough situation and I work through it and grow from it then yes. Not a big deal, but something to celebrate with some good beer.