Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ok losing confidence take a look at my pics..tell me what can I improve

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMasterOfBation said:
title says it all..i need an honest opinion of what i need to fix. u can be as nice or as cruel as u want im just looking for advice...this is a link to my myspace. if i need fixing on that too advice is welcome. thank u.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=140978066
to me you kinda come across as the nice guy with big muscles. You don't really come off as an alpha male bada$$ leader kinda guy though. Work on that.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=140978066&albumID=0&imageID=6433994

The guy in the green projects that certain kind of aura that I mean.

You blend in too much with your clothing, too.

Work on the aspects I mentioned and you'll do great.:up:

Reaction score
yea my boy in the green is a ladies man too u got it right lol.. hes super confident... but yea i need to work on that alpha stuff..thanks bro i appreciate it

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, is this a serious question?
You're very handsome, but the only thing is by your face u look a bit intraverted, my only critique

Reaction score
actually i am extroverted i love being around people all the time..its just i cant seem to meet women..i dunno...its very stressful lol

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your shirt (Under shirt) but can you answer me a question....why does everyone on myspace wanna be on "Private" now..I mean it seems counter intuitive of the whole MYSPACE area. But other then that you look good brother I mean I think your cuter then me (My pic is in my journal) so good luck on whatever you do brother...maybe you can get highlights?

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your posture seems closed and self conscious.. a subtle slouch and upward look of the eyes as if searching for approval.

Tilt your head up more. Give yourself a reason to feel a bit more c0cky. Stand evenly on your own two feet.. none of this tentative one foot in, one foot out sh!t.

Own your body and every situation you are in.. right now you look more like a follower than a leader.

Oh and try something different with facial hair... either go fully clean cut or let an even shadow grow in. Right now you look a little too groomed.. a little metro to be honest.

Otherwise you definitely got a lot going for you, so smile more.. not for the sake of it, but let that confidence ooze from within..like you are in on some cosmic joke that no one else gets.

Does that make sense?

Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Your posture seems closed and self conscious.. a subtle slouch and upward look of the eyes as if searching for approval.

Tilt your head up more. Give yourself a reason to feel a bit more c0cky. Stand evenly on your own two feet.. none of this tentative one foot in, one foot out sh!t.

Own your body and every situation you are in.. right now you look more like a follower than a leader.

Oh and try something different with facial hair... either go fully clean cut or let an even shadow grow in. Right now you look a little too groomed.. a little metro to be honest.

Otherwise you definitely got a lot going for you, so smile more.. not for the sake of it, but let that confidence ooze from within..like you are in on some cosmic joke that no one else gets.

Does that make sense?

yea man good advice..actually im clean shaven bcuz my job forces me too now so yea..metrosexual? excuse me good sir but i take offense to that lol..and the whole leadership thing i totally agree..but u guys are opening my eyes a lil more and i really appreciate that

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend more fitted clothing. You seem to be swimming in the sweater/shirt combo you are wearing.

Reaction score
u know whats funny the sweater is a medium..all my clothes are actually fitted..i dunno i guess different companies sizes vary

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
man u look like look better in a sports coat / Baggy (not to baggy ) black casual jeans and a button up shirt.
Other then that you a good lookin cat no-homo

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
to me you kinda come across as the nice guy with big muscles. You don't really come off as an alpha male bada$$ leader kinda guy though. Work on that.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=140978066&albumID=0&imageID=6433994

The guy in the green projects that certain kind of aura that I mean.

You blend in too much with your clothing, too.

Work on the aspects I mentioned and you'll do great.:up:
At 18 I guess you know everything there is to know. Whatever. I laugh at most of you. This dude is just fine. He just lives in a bad place to be straight.

Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
He Looks Soft Almost Gay Need Tko Look Tougher..... Actually No You Are Fine Women Are Inot The Gay Look Now So You Should Be Fine.
ur a funny dude..u made lil..i never got the homo thing b4 so it made me laugh lol

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, just ignore all negative non-constructive posts. Don't reply to them, don't read them, just ignore. You don't need that sh*t.

j0n024 said:
I like your shirt (Under shirt) but can you answer me a question....why does everyone on myspace wanna be on "Private" now..I mean it seems counter intuitive of the whole MYSPACE area. But other then that you look good brother I mean I think your cuter then me (My pic is in my journal) so good luck on whatever you do brother...maybe you can get highlights?
....are you f*cking kidding me?? Don't get f*cking highlights. God i hate that 'metro-sexual' look Backham created. It's the opposite of what you should do. It's not about looks, at all. As others already said, you look great. All you need to do is fixing what's in your head.

Now, my analysis:
You look great. That makes it easier, but remember the most important and most common mistake all guys make: IT'S NOT ABOUT LOOKS. NOT AT ALL.<- that f*cking sentence X100000000.

**** man, i could be a f*cking model. I'm generally good looking and i have a great body. Yet i've only kissed 2 girls in my life and kinda cuddled with 1. I know guys who have rat-faces, have a beer belly and are years younger then me who f*cked a dozen of girls. And i don't mean ugly or fat ones. It's all about attitude, man.

What you need is CONFIDENCE and charisma. Learn what they call here 'inner game', which means control of yourself. Feeling relaxed and in control around hot girls. THIS is a really good place to start. Read that and do some reading here, but after a week or so, you need to get outta here and stop reading to start doing. Most guys here aren't successful because they keep reading and don't do anything with the knowledge.

See it this way: You really learnt to drive AFTER you got your drivers liscense, right?

Check my journal (link in signature) for some examples. I have a long way to go, but i'm getting better. You'll learn more from one approach then 3 hours of reading.

You can do it. Don't doubt yourself, man!

Reaction score
thanks for the advice man! thats exactly what i need to do is work on the inner game..and ima take a look at that link u gave me..thanks a lot!

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not getting girls than its definitely not your looks. If i was you i would examine my personality and communication. Practice talking to as many girls as possible.

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
k well youve got almost everything you need to be sucesfull with women, like prodigy746 said it must be your personality, communication or maybe you are just not escalating each time your with a girl(s). It seems like theres alot of girls commenting on your pics, so there is a good chance you create interest through your looks and body, but i think after that you dnt really know what to do. The guy in the green looks relaxed, confident, like an azzhole, and has a ****y smile with a stare. Hes the center of the photo and clearly looks like the center of attention. He creates a value for himself just because he looks likes the most valuable out of you guys in the pic, his arms are over two guys causing them just to look like third wheels.