Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ok is this a big problem or not?

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
lost my virginity about a month ago, been seeing the same girl since, and we've had sex quite a few times. the thing is, ive never come. i think ive got delayed ejaculation.. its a proper medical/psychological condition i think.

this girl's hot too and im attracted to her.

sounds like theres something wrong here

any other guys on here had this or anything similar?

Randall

PlayToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not had this problem, although I have seen more than a couple posts in the past month or so of people having similar problems. Its probably more of mental thing is what normally is the response from those threads. Or if you are using regular condoms some people cant feel enough to come with them. You could try ultra-thin ones so you would be more sensitive obviously, but be careful because they are obviously easier to break.

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
we didnt use a condom last time :/
i'd had a fair amount alcohol though, maybe this would stop me finishing?
i think i satisfied her anyway, lasted about 35 mins and she said she orgasmed, but i really couldnt tell when :S
are some women fairly quiet when they orgasm?
i thought they screamed or at least moaned

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
randalll said:
we didnt use a condom last time :/
i'd had a fair amount alcohol though, maybe this would stop me finishing?
i think i satisfied her anyway, lasted about 35 mins and she said she orgasmed, but i really couldnt tell when :S
are some women fairly quiet when they orgasm?
i thought they screamed or at least moaned
Usually when they orgasm you can tell by them getting physiologically more aroused quickly, i.e., wetter, vaginal contractions, etc.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop whacking it...

If you are doing it on a regular basis, then you've built up your stamina which is more of a resistance to ejaculation.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just keep doing it, read some sex sites and have fun. the more you "think" about it the worse it will be. Don't think... feel! stay in the present and enjoy the moment. relax.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if your drinking and drunk before sex that may have something to do with it. this isnt something that is uncommon.

when you put soo much thought into this, it also will become a mental problem.

physically (based on what youve told us) i dont think anything is wrong.

..the real problem will come up when you DONT LAST long.

good luck brother

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alcohol will inhibit your ability to ejaculate. Don't drink so much next time. And if you're not using a condom I hope you trust this chick.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol is a big inhibitor of getting off. Don't expect to be able to feel anywhere near as much when you're drunk/tipsy.

I didn't come the first few times I had sex, and I immediately thought, "oh no, I'm one of those unlucky people with delayed ejaculation"...which was just plain wrong. It was a mental/performance anxiety issue...one that just went away with time (not long at all). Just relax and stop worrying about anything when you're f*cking. ;)

shaun

Real_Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her she needs to go the extra mile to get you off. If nothing else it will get her into some fun positions.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's either the alcohol or that you put too much thought into it. I usually don't think about it when having sex but I remember when I were young (about 12) I'd masturbate with a pal of mine to some playboy magazines (no homos) but I was too uncomfortable masturbating in front of someone and I couldn't ***, and usually I'd *** pretty quick.

Also if you're on any medication read the side effects. you might see delayed ejaculation side effects. Don't worry about it though it is not a problem at all. Unless you wanna be Al Bundy and finish off in 30 secs :D

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop whacking it...

If you are doing it on a regular basis, then you've built up your stamina which is more of a resistance to ejaculation.

im not tbh, nowadays i masturbate once/twice a week on average, used to be 5 or 6 times a week, i dont know what changed, hmm.

alcohol will inhibit your ability to ejaculate. Don't drink so much next time. And if you're not using a condom I hope you trust this chick.

we were a bit tipsy

i do trust this girl, but tbh i am so paranoid at the minute, i mean, women can get pregnant on pre-*** cant they?

and we have done it several times.

i told her i was concerned, n she just said 'dont worry about it, i wont be pregnant'. i asked her why she wasnt more worried like me. she just said 'theres not much chance i'll be pregnant, dont worry', then went to sleep...

:|

should i say anything to her again?