Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok Guys, Need Help It's been over 10 years since

WalterSolcheck

Reaction score
Since, I have been with a women. I am in my upper Forties and Got screwed over about 10 years ago, took me a while to get over it and more or less just gave up. Did my own thing etc etc. I always would put women on a pedestal and be the nice guy etc etc.
I would check out the dating sites and I live in a very wealthy county, The women on their would all want 6 figure incomes, so that would discourage me even more.
The reason I am on here is because the ***** factor has been awakened within me. I recently got a puppy, and was out walking him and all of the sudden some nice young 30 year old asked if we could get our dogs together to play. I said sure we will be out here. It caught me off guard since i have been out of the game for so long. Anyway I realized it after she left, I should have gotten her number.
2 days later I see her out walking her dog, which I havent seen her out in the 9 months she has had it. I run down with my dog, and I say we have to get them together. Now mind you her dog is 12 pounds and mine is now fifty and still only 5 months old.. Well I vapor lock on getting her number, She finally says whats your number,give it to her, and she texts 2 days later.
To make a long story short they played together 3 times, she never asked me a personal question and I never asked her out. At this point I am pretty sure I have blown it with her, which after reading up a lot on here the last week, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Time to move on to the next one.
But I need suggestions on how to get back in the game.
I am not the best looking guy in the world, but am ht/wt proportionate, a few gray hairs, good personality,funny, and well read.
For the last 10 years, I have had this dislike of women and their money hungry, only date successful guy crap.
Now that I met this little honey, It has gotten me motivated to get ***** again..
But I get nervous around women when it gets time to ask for their number or approach them.
If anyone can offer me any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks.
P.S I have the new puppy and have been hitting a lot of parks and always get approached because he is the cutest damn dog their is.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJ bible in the link below this thread

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to back up. Its simple when you lay it out.

Chat with girl
Get her number before conversation ends
Call (or text) her, set up date.
Kiss her on date.
Ask her out on another date
Kiss some more
Bring her home and bang.

If you get before the date, move on to fresher prospects. If you get stuck somewhere on the date, set up another date and try again. After 2 dates with no progress, move on.

It really is that simple. I know how hard it is to cobble something together when there are so many choices, so pick 2 decent first date venues and 2-3 second date venues with logistics figured out to bounce back to your place easy.

That's all it takes. I wish I could write a book and sell it to people, but everything else would be fluffer to add pages.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was Maxim magazine that did the experiment of using three different props to attract women. Each of three guys got one of the three props : a cute baby, a cute puppy, and a Ferrari.

All three attracted interest, but the puppy guy did the best by far. They interviewed the women after the interaction. The ones who saw the baby said they kept wondering where the mommy was. The girls who saw the Ferrari said that it was suspicious that a guy with that car didn't already have a girlfriend. The puppy didn't generate any suspicions. The women were attracted to the guy without realizing that he was using the puppy for that purpose.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
That's all it takes. I wish I could write a book and sell it to people, but everything else would be fluffer to add pages.

So true. That's the reason I could never write a self-help book; they are 90% fluff. Real, tangible, reliable advice is always simple.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards. You have some catching up to do my friend. Carve out some time to catch up on your reading. The Game has changed quite a bit in the past decade. Start with the DJ Bible, check out some of the tips here, and now that you have her number, call or text her and ask her out for a drink - no dogs allowed.

JulieWatson31

Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
You have to back up. Its simple when you lay it out.

Chat with girl
Get her number before conversation ends
Call (or text) her, set up date.
Kiss her on date.
Ask her out on another date
Kiss some more
Bring her home and bang.

If you get before the date, move on to fresher prospects. If you get stuck somewhere on the date, set up another date and try again. After 2 dates with no progress, move on.

It really is that simple. I know how hard it is to cobble something together when there are so many choices, so pick 2 decent first date venues and 2-3 second date venues with logistics figured out to bounce back to your place easy.

This is about perfect!

What about a mini dog date? Very easy to do. Arrange to meet with your dogs and then after the park and playing is over just have a cool drink or a coffee somewhere and a chat.

Make sure she is single without asking her directly and build rapport while making her laugh.

Next date will of course be an evening one etc.

A slow style may be better for you at first until you are ' back in the game'.

WalterSolcheck

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, Appreciate it. I think I have blown it with that chick tho, we got the dogs together 3 times and I never asked her out alone. I texted her monday, she was busy, and I said well maybe we can get the dogs together later in the week, No response.
But that's ok, heading out to the park again today, will use the advice, that was given on here.
Thanks again.

JulieWatson31

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not yet you have not blown it.

Remember that women's brains do not function like ours (if at all!) and often they do not text back and make contact until AFTER you have created an interest.

IMO just wait and try and 'bump' into her again at the park..

I would not send any more messages either.