Ok Get This sh*t guys

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other night me, my roomate, and his pseudo girlfriends went out to the pub. I say pseudo girlfriend because he's been sleeping over at her house for the past week or so in her bed and they haven't fvcked. And according to her they aren't going to, she said, "I just need someoen to sleep with." I said, "get another pillow."

Anyway, we met over at her house and I took my car, and she drove my roomate down in her car. It should also be noted that she takes him out for lunch, dinner etc. all the time and he never pays a dime. It's like she's just stringing him along like a dog.

So we get to the bar, and somewhere between her house and the bar they had some kind of argument. So the rest of the night my roomate didn't talk to either me or his fake GF. Earlier that night the girl had asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with her on Saturday, and I said ok just to be friendly and hang out. I'm not about to steal my buddies girl. So I guess that's what he got mad about but I still don't know

Me and the girl spent the whole time at the bar talking, and she kept saying what an ******* my roomate is etc. I was trying to get them to make up, but he would have none of it. Everytime she went over to him he either pushed her away or said, "are you lost."

Finally she tells me that she's not letting him come home with her, and that she finally sees what he was really like. Then she took some key off of her key ring and gave it to him, and left without him. Seconds later hewent running out the front door after her, and haven't heard from either of them since.

I finished my drink, made small talk with the bartender and left.

I really don't have a question or anythig to go along with this post. I thought I would just post up some crazy chick antics, and see what you guys had to say.

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
well this sucks, I figured you guys of all people would have some good sh*t to say about this chick.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go out with one of your bro's female "friends" - ever. I guess I'm missing the antics here.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is your roommate your friend? because if he is, he won't be for long

Bro's before ho's, always

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if he doesnt pay for food, id say he found a sweet deal and shouldn't have been such a dumbass to screw it up.

damn, if i could get some chick to pay for all my meals, id let myself be "strung along" for months, just keep the other girls a secret from her.

OBSYDYN

Don Juan
Reaction score
flexion_ said:
Don't go out with one of your bro's female "friends" - ever. I guess I'm missing the antics here.
What if your bro's GF wants you to go with her to pick out a gift for his birthday or christmas present?

IMO thats the only exception I have.

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no intention in trying to steal her away. I just thought that it was pretty ballsy of her to be asking me out and talking bad about him while he was sitting right there. And then for him to get mad at me, I thought was pretty F'ed up.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she was probably asking you out to see how he'd react to that. haven't contacted him yet?

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
he hasn't been home since thursday and hasn't returned any of my calls, so no I haven't talked to him about it yet. I called the girl today to try and pump her for information, and now she was acting like I killed a puppy. I also haven't seen her since Thursday, so I have no idea what's going on. I've just been going about my normal routines.