Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

oh wtf?

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reading the other thread about being circumcised made me curious to see what it looks like.

so i googled it and now i find out im not circumcised

o_o

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have they stopped teaching sex ed in schools now since they've started giving out birth control?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Have they stopped teaching sex ed in schools now since they've started giving out birth control?
i think they do not do either anymore. they are teaching no sex is best so its all on abstinence. doing father/daughter contracts to remain a virgin until they get married sort of deal.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
Did your girlfriend knew?
Yeah shes seen it but shes never made any weird comments on it.

Neither have all the other women I've banged. Maybe its common out here i dunno.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
i think they do not do either anymore. they are teaching no sex is best so its all on abstinence. doing father/daughter contracts to remain a virgin until they get married sort of deal.

Pen, whats a womans perspective on uncircumcised guys?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
But yet they make contraceptives available? I don't think these kids are learning much at home other than "Don't touch that, you don't know where it's been!!"

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capt.Jack Sparrow said:
so i googled it and now i find out im not circumcised

o_o
HAHAHAHAAH!

How in the fvck don't you know if you are circumcised or not?

How old are you? 8?

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
HAHAHAHAAH!

How in the fvck don't you know if you are circumcised or not?

How old are you? 8?

OH Sorry I dont go fuc*in askin every guy "oh your circumcised? let me see your penis"

Give me a break they didnt teach that sh!t in sex education

Mr. Wolf said:
Guys.. Francisco, Centaurion, etc. How do you like your penises, circumcised or not?
hahahaha

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31 and I didn't realize until last year I was circumcised.

I just figured all penises looked like that naturally. How was I to know since I don't go around comparing them?

Before I realized that I was circumcised, I thought the idea of cutting something off a baby's penis was barbaric. But now that I know better, I'm glad I had it done. I couldn't imagine "Mr Happy" looking any other way.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
Guys.. Francisco, Centaurion, etc. How you like your penises, circumcised or not?
WFT kind of question is that??!!! :woo: How do you like your penises?

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:

I just figured all penises looked like that naturally. How was I to know since I don't go around comparing them?

THANK YOU! thats what im saying.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: Thanks for making me spit coffee on my monitor Francisco.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
This is wicked wild... I mean we learned about this stuff in health class, Sophomore year of high school!

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score

All I'm saying is that Capt Jack is straight, he never even wanted to know what a circumcised penis looks like. It appears he came by it by chance thanks to somebody who truly cares about these things.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is wicked wild... I mean we learned about this stuff in health class, Sophomore year of high school!
Seriously? To be honest, I dropped out in 10th Grade and later got my GED. I had Health class in JR. High but they never mentioned or showed anything about circumcision. It was mostly about the reproductive system if I remember correctly.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capt.Jack Sparrow said:
Pen, whats a womans perspective on uncircumcised guys?
the only uncircumcised one i ever saw was my tiny baby brother when i was like six and helped change some diapers. since i was six, all i knew was it was a boys pee pee and that is all.
as an adult, i never encountered an uncircumcised one.

i had both my boys circumcised when they were born because i was afraid of what would happen if i didn't. i had an older friend that had lost several children to miscarriages and still born before she had her son, who was five, when i gave birth to my oldest son. her child got some infection and the dr tried everything, but told her that she had to have him circumcised. i remember going to check on her when i was pregnant with my son, and his cries were complete horror. she had to go in and clean it before bed and i helped her. his pee pee was so swollen and the stitches ... oh, god i will never forget that horrible site. it hurt him so bad, that he just wanted to hold it to make it feel better, which would make it all worse. so she would hold his hands back and cry.
i am sure it was a result of her not pulling the foreskin back to clean it on a daily basis that caused him to get the infection in the first place, because i overheard her neighbors (also friends) talking about it.
after seeing this kid go through all that pain, and knowing that sometimes grown men have to have the surgery done, i was so scared that i had my boys done right at birth so they would forget the pain.
however, my mother walked in on her second son's circumcision and saw him tied to a board, crying out in pain, while they were doing it... she would not have my baby brother go through it.
my baby brother has never had any sort of thing wrong with him, because my mother taught him how to clean himself when he was old enough.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But yet they make contraceptives available? I don't think these kids are learning much at home other than "Don't touch that, you don't know where it's been!!"
i don't think the schools around here are making it available, in fact , i am hearing that the only sex ed at all is the abstinence program.
(which i think worsens the problem, because then there is no education at all)