Oh what happened to me at the club (girl fight part 11 i think)

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
This story is kinda long, I wasn't scared. I went to the club with my girlfriend (HB10 past bully) Her friends were supposed to be there. We met with them in the club they were just chillin at the bar. They both givin me the evil eye. Im smiling at them totally positive saying hello ladies. They say hi to me with a smirk
I rolled my eyes and took my girl to the dance floor. after bumpin n grindin WAHOO!:eek: we went back to the bar for a few drinks we talked for a while but her 2 friends were tryin to leave me out of the conversation, not like I could blame them after all I did beat their arses LOL. My girl goes to the bathroom and here's where all the trouble began. One of them walks up to me and grabs my dvck and says it seems like your pen is out of ink. Maybe they were drunk or somethin but I laughed it off. I was like well "The milks gone Baaad" (yall know what im talkin about if yall saw the rick james skit on chapelle show.) The other one tells me to shut up. I did, because I knew their plan. They wanted to get me to tease them back to the point that they could try their hand at beating my arse again. I didn't let that happen. The one that told me to shut up said let me be frank with you, she tried to unbutton my shirt. I was like HELLL NO!!! i moved away from that situation, I kinda danced on the dance floor blending with the group for a while till my girl got out the bathroom. So she gets out and I return back to the bar. One of the girls, the one that touched my dvck was drunk now im sure and she brought up the fight we had in the park. She said that she had some unfinished business to take care of. My girl tried to stop her but she was outta control. Me bein a smart alec said "wow, those flashbacks must be powerful" She tried to throw a wine glass at me. For some reason I dodged it kinda like the matrix, thats the only way to describe it. It was like slow mo. Her other friend tried to punch me in my face but i dodged it and caught her with a 3pc in her chest. The bouncers kicked me out for that and my girl followed behind me. She said hangin with you is maaad fun. She is the type that like dysfunctional drama. but she's cool. Its her friends im worried about. well thats it in a nutshell, I think i handled myself well. Yall think I did aiight? I hope its over but I think that as long as I have this girl, it won't be.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a masochist or how ever you spell it...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should put them in their place...Ive seen these types of girls before, they do this sh1t on purpose to test you, some of them say they like to see a man get mad cause it shows how strong the dude is...I cant belive they are telling you to shut up...Last time a girl told me that I almost slapped her face off of her skull...:eek:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
She is the type that like dysfunctional drama.
That's exactly what this is. :D

Man, do you LIKE this? If not, why don't you find yourself another girl? :confused:

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen like 6 "girl fight" posts... and ironically they are by the same person. I haven't read through them, so I don't know if anyone brought up this question, but maybe it's YOU that is causing these fights? 99% of people in society won't have this much trouble with a fvcking girl...

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor you...all this energy expended on drunk, no-class ho's. What a f*cked-up world we live in...