Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh sh!t!

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was looking at my self in the mirror today, and decided to give my hair a trim. Well as it turns out, big mistake! Now I look like a dyke due to my new hairdue. And its 10:00PM on a sunday night! I don't know what the hell to do!

I've had long curly hair for quite a while, but I hate it. I've been wanting to get a haircut, but have been trying to bulk up a little more before i take the plunge. But obviously i couldn't hold out any longer today. I wish i could just cut it army style, but i'm betting i'd turn out looking like a chemo patient.

I'm afraid of cutting it anymore, but there's no way i want to go out anywhere without doing something.

Have any of you guys ever cut your own hair before?

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
You tried to cut your own hair? Are you retarded?

Not that I know of.

Ugh, get the fvck out of my thread! I need help, not hate!

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does you now look like this?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have clippers? Just put the #1 guard on and shave your entire head. It grows back really fast, and I think a short haircut like that looks good on anyone. It makes your jaw look more square too.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shave your head and learn from your retarded mistakes.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are all AFCs!

I piss on your faces!

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup dude. I've been cutting my own hair for a little over a year. I've given myself some bad ones too. The reason I do it myself is because I actually care what it looks like at the end (Unlike the hair stylists I've come across). I can't explain how you can fix it because I don't know what you did wrong. The trick is to take a very analytical approach to it. Pull certain parts of your hair growing towards your face back with your hands and see if it would look better if you trimmed that part up. Look at it and imagine what the perfect hair cut would look like. If you can't figure out what you did wrong you won't be able to stop yourself from doing it next time. Sometimes a bad cut is unsalvagable until you grow it in a little more. How long is your hair now? What exactly looks bad about it?

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
DogFashionDisco said:
Now I look like a dyke

Hahaha. Me too. :crackup:

Ain't that a b1tch. Looking like a dyke is a common thing between DIY barbers like us. :crackup:

What you do is give yourself a buzz cut using a 3 mm or less guide. That way you look like a star from prison break.