Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh noe's there on to us... Stripper website reads "The Game"

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a member at stripperweb, but I didn't say nuffink, honest.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats some funny stuff. A bunch of two bit vvhores talking about how no man can "game" them. I will say that in a club the stripper has the upper hand and will drain men of money, but having hung out with too many of them outside the club they have no clue how to handle men.

What actually scares me though is that the grammar of these strippers is much better than most of the guys around here. What kind of stripper knows how to properly use commas?

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strippers are nothing more than the trash we throw out daily.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, the best way to get laid a strip club is to have cocaine on you. Every once in a while you will hear a stripper say I have to pay the bills which is the biggest crop of sh!t. Have some drugs on you and they flock to you. This is their lifestyle. druggies, *****s, sluts...

I consider strippers to be the one of the biggest losers in society. Not to mention what the negative effect they have on younger generations.

Pure *****s

I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR STRIPPERS!!!

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
They hustle well and if you read into some of there other fourms. They know how to game and talk guys out of there money. Intellegenenet business woman. Most of the guys that came here in the first place were socially inapt and couldnt get a girl to save there genes...

i cant spell cuz i went to a public school and im stoned... life is good

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How ironic that they refer to customers as pathetic losers....do they really think they are much better than their customers?

It is like a drug dealer calling the kids he sells cocaine to pathetic losers...

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
How ironic that they refer to customers as pathetic losers....do they really think they are much better than their customers?

It is like a drug dealer calling the kids he sells cocaine to pathetic losers...
Strippers are pathetic losers. They are worse than their customers.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did you guys noticed how the strippers call the costumers?

PL= PATHETIC LOSERS,,,,,,,,,,lo, NOW THATS A FUNNY SHIIT CAUSE THATS WHAT THE GUYS WHO PAY FOR A FREAKING LAPDANCE ARE..
we call them AFCs.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO...

I guess you need to pump your ego on a daily basis when you are degrading yourself infront of a bunch of AFC tards every day who happen to have a 5$ bill ?! ^^

Ok... so listen up girls... be on the lookout for guys using strauss routines! They are dangerous and could get you fvcked FRO FREE! So beware!!

As opposed to being fvcked for a line of coke or a crackpipe...

Right :D

The most laughable part of that post was no doubt where the chick said "sometimes they use a pivot to make you think they are hot studs"... This made me crack up bad.. she is basically saying "oh hmm look, that guy has a hot GF, hmmm, strange, he must be hot... somehow... oh well, since she is hot and she fvcks him, i guess i will two!!"

1) Stop doing crack
2) Regrow brain
3) Get a real job
4) Get a life
5) Stop reading girl mags

kk!

Reaction score
Think of all the routines you can make out of stripper stories:up::yes::cool::rockon:

I can only imagine the kinds of girls have to deal with, imagine the lowest of the lowest, and they are more AFC than you could ever believe, so AFC that people hear the first sentence that comes out of their mouths and they literally call the person a retard AFC.

Oh well, glad to see all the above members of sosuave really know what they are on about. Great work guys, great work.

First person to sign up on that site and land a stripper wins a free plane ticket.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
ntssv said:
I forgot to mention, the best way to get laid a strip club is to have cocaine on you. Every once in a while you will hear a stripper say I have to pay the bills which is the biggest crop of sh!t. Have some drugs on you and they flock to you. This is their lifestyle. druggies, *****s, sluts...

I consider strippers to be the one of the biggest losers in society. Not to mention what the negative effect they have on younger generations.

Pure *****s

I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR STRIPPERS!!!
Harsh, but true!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad to say I've never been to a strip bar, was too shy nervious when I was younger and now that I've come to this site I see its just a waste of money especially when I can get more action for preety much nothing :)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've funneled my thoughs strippers into this thread to keep it neat. Ultimately I've reached my own understanding of the strippers endevour. It's neither positive nor negative, but simply a level of awareness concerning what to expect and what they're thinking. Alot of what they posted there on that site can be figured by anyone with half a brain. Predicing the movements and thoughs of a stripper should be no more difficult then that of a caged animal (for lack of a better example) in their enviroment.

Reaction score
So Mystery runs a stripclub seminar?

Funny, eh?

In the game he's messed, in life, well, considering how many DJ's think that strippers are retards...

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So instead of AFC they use PL. Hmm.....intresting.....same context

Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
So instead of AFC they use PL. Hmm.....intresting.....same context
Blashpemer!!!!:crackup:

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think people know of "the game" by now since neil or whatever his name went around every damn talkshow in america telling about it =P
but i dont really care about that game , i just read and understand and incorperate that game into my own individual "game" .... =)