Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

oh no what should I do? (time sensitive)

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl (a HB 9) that I have been chasing for a long time has finally given me a green light.

I special order electronics for her at my store. I called her and told her that her latest order was ready to be picked up. She said that she wants to pick it up at my house tonight.

Great! Here is the problem. My place is a wreck. A true wreck. I can't have company there ever!

I will be moving in the next few months but what should I do. She wants to come by tonight!!!

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TylerDurden
My place is a wreck. A true wreck. I can't have company there ever!

I will be moving in the next few months but what should I do. She wants to come by tonight!!!
Not kidding. I really don't want to have any women over her. What should I do?

P.S. This post is for real DJ's only but thanks for replying Golden Arms

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
ummm....get off your computer and start cleanin up ?

LOL
Yep, this is the reason why you should always be ready for anything at a moment's notice. Always dress, act and keep your surroundings presentable because you will never know who you will come across. Mom was onto something when she said to always wear clean underwear.

Well buddy, I hope you aren't reading this because you should be cleaning you your place ASAP! Postponing it or moving it to another venue could make you seem VERY AFC.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: oh no what should I do? (time sensitive)

Originally posted by TylerDurden

P.S. This post is for real DJ's only but thanks for replying Golden Arms
No problem, buddy. When you're done cleaning up there come over and clean up my place as well - that'd be great

:)

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you could just call her up an hour before and tell her you are at ______ bar, and you have her package. you can basically set it up however you want (bar, restaurant, ect.), with the same line.

no need to necessarily "supplicate" her orders to meet at your house.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a bunch of moving box's - start putting **** in there - ger label's, pen's that kind of stuff.

When she comes over, tell her your place is a mess because your going through your stuff, packing it up for your move.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
Get a bunch of moving box's - start putting **** in there - ger label's, pen's that kind of stuff.
Or just throw everything in one room or under your bed like when you were 16 .... oh wait by the sound of your post, you sound like you are still 16. What kind of DJ isn't prepared to bring a lady to his house. What do you do when you pick up, say "Can we go back to your mom's place?"

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacAvoy
Or just throw everything in one room or under your bed like when you were 16 .... oh wait by the sound of your post, you sound like you are still 16. What kind of DJ isn't prepared to bring a lady to his house. What do you do when you pick up, say "Can we go back to your mom's place?"
People that live at dorms and such...

Reaction score
She wants to pick up the package at your house to do the nasty - and from the filthy condition of your house she'll be getting just that!:)

Reaction score
Ok here is a creative idea, if you can't clean it up in time then call her up and say:

You know what my place is a mess, I'd love to have you over but it's going to cost ya. The entry fee is helping me straighten up a little bit...

Women love to help a man out...this lets you also know of her interest level...Doc style.