Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh My God Shes Pregnant

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would NEVER give him up for adoption

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I wouldnt give him up for adoption for a TRILLION dollars.. He is my son you ****ing idiot.

As for the timeline, I posted about in March but I knew about since December... I was just getting perspective.. God damn, why do I have to explain every ****ing detail...

We live together, the baby is beautiful, the mom is gorgeous and Im happy... cant I just have that??? without all the ****ing doubt? I have no reason to come on here and lie. So for whoever said Im a "flame grilled liar", FVCK you buddy

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
I would NEVER give him up for adoption

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I wouldnt give him up for adoption for a TRILLION dollars.. He is my son you ****ing idiot.

As for the timeline, I posted about in March but I knew about since December... I was just getting perspective.. God damn, why do I have to explain every ****ing detail...

We live together, the baby is beautiful, the mom is gorgeous and Im happy... cant I just have that??? without all the ****ing doubt? I have no reason to come on here and lie. So for whoever said Im a "flame grilled liar", FVCK you buddy
so what's the mother f***ing problem then? the wh0re is georgeous, ya'll live together, and that poor little baby is going to grow up in a f*cked up household. i think the baby needs this forum more then you do so he can come here and complain about how stupid his parents are.:yes:

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Let me explain one more time for the slow people.

When I found out she was pregnant, we had been dating for a couple of months. I am using the word "dating" very loosely here. Up until that point I have been living life like a ****ing rock star. I was single, a successful business owner, and I was having the time of my life......

When I found out she was pregnant, I was a little freaked out because obviously it was a big shock.... at first I didnt know what I was going to do. I knew that I certainly would provide everything the child needed, but I was uncertain about our relationship as I didnt know her all that well other than mabye 10 dates and hanging out a lot....

....after some deep thought about the situation, I told her I wanted her to move in with me and I would take care of her and child. After really getting to know someone for real (instead of just ****ing her), I actually began to like her and we grew very close. By the time my son was born, we were very happy together and excited about being together.

When I laid eyes on my son for the first time (in the delivery room by her side) I cant even begin to explain how I felt. I love that child with all my heart; he is my SON. He is beautiful.

Let me make it very clear that he will NOT grow up in a 'fvcked up home" as some on here have said. ... in fact, he is going to grow up in a wonderful home where he will be loved and taken care of his whole life.

I have nothing to complain about. So please people, I came on here to update you guys because I am happy and things worked out, not to here some ridiculous critisizm from a ****ing 20 year old..

I come in peace!!! :rock:

Isnt the whole point of this forum to find someone? Well this is my story. It ended well..... thanks to those of you who have something nice to say instead of just being a d1ckhead.

EDIT: Sorry, Im not putting pics up of my kid...

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus just let the guy be happy. You know, as cynical as some things can be, there are some people where this happens.

Like there is supposed to be some cookie-cutter formula for this sh!t. The man isn't grovelling at someone woman's feet and sacrificing his testes for her. He took in a woman who he impregnated, actually has grown to care about her and loves his son. Yes, let's chastise him so he can be miserable and cynical like everyone else!

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
Jesus just let the guy be happy. You know, as cynical as some things can be, there are some people where this happens.

Like there is supposed to be some cookie-cutter formula for this sh!t. The man isn't grovelling at someone woman's feet and sacrificing his testes for her. He took in a woman who he impregnated, actually has grown to care about her and loves his son. Yes, let's chastise him so he can be miserable and cynical like everyone else!

Let him be happy then. He came in here asking for advice and posted erroneous information and now he wonders why people are criticizing him.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i apologize for asking what i did, it's just that this forum has seen guys where the tables were turned. didn't mean to say anything mean in your direction at all.

glad to hear you are happy :)

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
Isnt the whole point of this forum to find someone? Well this is my story. It ended well..... thanks to those of you who have something nice to say instead of just being a d1ckhead.
It's so easy to find a woman that wants to get pregnant by you and marry you (and be financially supported by you). That is woman's agenda. If that was what I was looking for I sure as hell wouldn't visit this forum. I want to get laid with the minimum amount of commitment. That's man's agenda.

If you're happy you're happy but seems like you're going on a bit too much about how wonderful and gorgeous mother and child are. I suppose if I found myself in prison for life after a while I'd probably start to try to focus on the positive to avoid spiralling into depression, 'Hey I have all this free time to read and lift weights!'.

macagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
A child is the greatest gift you will ever receive. The woman, and situation, are secondary to the experience of being a father.

While I have doubts as to the longevity of a relationship that starts like this, most LTRs are not lasting much past 10yrs anyway, so who really cares. If it's working, he's maintaining his frame, and he's happy, all I can say is 'Gratz!, enjoy the experience :-D

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about your son now, not you. Do the right thing for him and be the best father you can be. Don't let him be raised by women and teach him how to be a man. That's the best gift you can give your son. Congrats on the beauty of creating life and I hope you and yours stay healthy and happy.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going to have to have this conversation with her at some point, if you think you wanna break up with her now just wait til you have the stress of a kid. They're ****ing tiring. (I'm not actually a mother myself but I'm the eldest of a big family so I know what I'm talking about).

You can still support her through the pregnancy and be there for your child if you break up with her before the birth. Ring her or see her each week to see how she's getting on...it'll be easier for both of you if things are kept civil. There is the other option of breaking up with her after the pregnancy, you would get to see more of your child in it's early months because they are pretty dependent on their mother at a young age (sure they can survive without her but it's generally thought to be in the baby's best interests) ....so really, maybe see how it goes. You never know, things might all change and you end up falling in love with her. ....DO NOT get married for the sake of the child. Better the child grows up only knowing their parents apart rather than going through a divorce at a young age, it's amazing how much they soak up when they are young, a hell of a lot more than you'd ever think.

Edit:
Only just realised the latest post, congrats op.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya guys, don't trash on OP. I have had way too many times where I've bagged a dime (ha, ok some hb7's in there too) and was like FVK DIS I GOTTA HIT IT RAW

Anyways, definitely don't marry her. Offer to be there and then go ahead and go your seperate ways in the future when the kid is old enough. Then you can go ahead and think about getting custody or just paying support later on. Sure you WILL be a little poorer after all of this but losing money is alot smarter than losing your happiness or even worse your freedom.

AlNess

Banned
Reaction score
To the OP: all the best to you, your son, and your woman. Hopefully you'll marry her and have a great marriage, and in turn, give your child a great family life. It's not just about providing financially; it's also about being there.

As someone whose first child is to be born in 2 weeks, I ask that you don't let cynics (who usually tend to be immature and clueless anyway) bring you down with crap about "losing your freedom," being "afc," etc. You will find that you'll still be doing the things you want to do...but more than likely (and fortunately, at that) you will begin to see some natural change in terms of the things you will want to do. This is a change in your life that you'll forever cherish. This will also be your biggest challenge in being a man; FAR bigger than neg hits, c+f, banging HB9s, and all that other crap will EVER be.

Congrats, mate. :up: